Site suggestion

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
After reading tezzy's thread in special parenting it got me thinking that BnB would maybe benefit from a kids health forum? whatya think?

I know my kids have asthma, chronic lung disease and kidney reflux and i know these are medical conditions but i wouldn't feel comfortable talking about them in 'special needs' forum but also baby & todd & kids mightn't always get noticed either as the threads move so fast, especially in the baby forum.

also mums whose kids are sick could write it in here then it doesn't get missed as sometimes i realise after a few days that some members kids have been sick and i haven't replied and i feel awful :(

anyway its an idea to throw out there :)

thanks for reading xx

I think that would be good idea!! defiantly makes sense x

i think it would be a good idea because Ffion has a cyst on her eye, Rhys has asthma and both the kids cant have milk!!

Stircrazy pointed this out to me and said he thought it was a good idea and did I ...I agreed however I didn't answer because usually when he spots threads first and asks me he replies only he didn't I see lol Think this one will be created on the forum soon x

YAY!!!!

SO pleased with your decision. Thank you both so much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->