Sitting unaided

I'm not sure :shrug: Jay can sit unaided for quite a while now (up to 30 mins) but like Hebe, if he's distracted by a toy he loses balance and plonks over on his side / back.

He won't be going into a big carseat for a while though as he's still quite dinky (18lb at his last weigh in).

xx

Hebe was 19lb 10oz on tueday just gone which is 9kg just so you dont think I'm flouting all the rules!!! x

logan weighed 18lb 5 wen i got him weighed erlier this week n hes just over 7 mnths, n hes in his big carseat now, n is perfectly fine and comfy. he likes it mre than his little carseat too. xx

Courtney was 18lb 6 at her 8 month check which makes her too small for a bigger car seat.
Its not all about comfort, but its safety... I thought their was laws against it :shrug:

logans perfectly safe we got the seat n him all checkd out , the fire dept will do it 4 u, he perfectly safe , he may only weigh 18lb 5 but hes not tiny , n was refusing to go into his littlecarseat as he was really sqished and straps were tight. i dnt drive oh does n he only home some weekends so if we were told he wasnt safe i would have used bus on weekends too until it was, im not stupid wen it comes to logans safety.

I didnt once call you stupid... I was just clarifying something for myself.. as I would like to move courtney on to a bigger seat but at 18lb 5 I was told she was too small!!!

i didnt mean u sed i was stupid at all im not looking for bitching it was just answering . sorry.

:hugs: ok... I need sleep me thinks :rofl:

lol its fine. i always write wat i think n dont think before i write then things come out wrong or not making sense.:dohh: x

yeh thats the prob with the net sometimes.... things come across the way you want them to be read :rofl:

its all fun and games!!

Sorry Lisa for spamming your thread :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->