Sitting Up

CazH

Reaction score
I am a little worried Freddy is still not sitting up on his own yet. All the girls we see have been doin it for ages, is this something other mums with boys have experienced?? He is nearly 10mths old 7mths corrected.

:hi:, this is where I lurk! Molly has just started sitting up out of nowhere in the last week or so. I wouldn't worry, he'll get there in no time. Hope you and Freddy are doing well :hugs:

Evie has only been sitting up for couple of weeks, and still flops over from time to time, so she still needs to be surrounded by lots of cushions :dohh:. xx

Matthew is 7 and a half months (just over 5 months corrected) and showing NO interest in sitting up unaided, he's too fidgety and easily distracted so just topples over. He's in no rush so neither am I, Freddy will just surprise you one day and do it like Molly and Evie xx

Don't worry hun!! Lakai would not sit up at all until he actually figured out how to get into the sit position himself at around 7.1 months. I would not worry. It takes some kids longer, and not being able too at 7 months is still in the normal range, it can take some kids up to 9 months! And it's nothing to worry about. I know though it can be frustrating and hard to not worry when other babies are doing it. But it doesn't mean anything. Your LO might surprise you and just sit up by himself like Lakai and the others did!

Thanks for all your replies i know you shouldnt compare!! Hi Emma i think i may be getting addicted to this site love hearing about the other miracle babies! me and Freddy are well thanks he is getting so big now and first tooth came yesterday!:kiss:

Thanks for all your replies i know you shouldnt compare!! Hi Emma i think i may be getting addicted to this site love hearing about the other miracle babies! me and Freddy are well thanks he is getting so big now and first tooth came yesterday!:kiss:

I know, I'm definately addicted! Well done Freddy getting your first tooth :happydance:

Im addicted too, though I don't post very much. I LOVE hearing about other preemie babies, especially here because the other preemie forums I have been a part of are very negative.

So this place is soooo refreshing, because of the awesome babies and parents that post here.

Im addicted too, though I don't post very much. I LOVE hearing about other preemie babies, especially here because the other preemie forums I have been a part of are very negative.

So this place is soooo refreshing, because of the awesome babies and parents that post here.

I TOTALLY agree! You lot are fab :flower: :kiss:

I'm feeling the love in the room:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"