sitting??

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
When could your baby sit a bit unaided??? Even a couple mins?

It may be wishful thinking... we are getting some easter pics done towards the end of march so she will be almost or will be 5 months, I was hoping maybe she would be able to sit a bit by then... its not a big deal if she cant though we can still get good pics proping her up.

She's quite strong and can lift her head and shoulders when shes propped up on the couch. So I think the motivation is there for her.

So excited about the pics, the lady gets real baby chicks into her studio and has a rabbit too :)

For just a few minutes by herself around 5.5 months. In the last few weeks she has started sitting for long periods of time unaided :D

cool! Right now I just hold her hands for balance... otherwise she wobbles lol.

Maley can do about 6 seconds at the mo!!! ha ha....im giving her lots of bumbo to help her along!

Sounds like she's getting there :) Good luck with the pics! The lady sounds fantastic

Lola can do it for a minute or so before she flops on to the cousin :lol:
She'll be 5 months on Thursday.

Grace can sit for about 2 mins tops but then topples over. She is also very strong and will be 7.5 months tomorrow

Sounds like she's getting there :) Good luck with the pics! The lady sounds fantastic

She is fantastic... she did Jasmines newborn pics too... with the teacup :) I love her!

jacks been doing it since 4months but hes has only been able to sit for a long time since 5months

Just keep practicing. My goal is to get H to sit for some pics too! She is getting a lot less wobbly.

6 months. She just learned how to sit HERSELF up 3 days ago.

At 5 months max was able to sit on his own ONLY if i spread his legs so he had more balance :)

Kathryn would be able to if she could balance, but she needs to hold on to my fingers. She can even stand for short bits as long as I hold her hands for balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->