Size 1 nappies

Rach276

Reaction score
Approx how long are they in them? How many packets roughly?

Upto 11lbs it says on the box so it depends on what the birth weight is. I go through a packet of 27 every 2-3 days.

hardly anytime for us, maddi weighed 9lb 3 and half oz, so used 2/3 packs then went to the next size up :)

I have 5 packets. Really not sure if I should get anymore. I suppose if he needs more I can buy more, I just like being prepared :D

Lola has been in size one until about 2 1/2 - 3 months when she reached 12lbs. So I went through a lot of packs...:lol:

we used size 1 for about the first 5-6 weeks then they became too short. at first we used about 6-10 nappies a day.

I got 4 packs to start with. Then I think I bought about 3 more. She was in them until last week (6 weeks old) Ive put her in size 2 newborns now because I felt they was getting abit small. :)

Rhys was 7.5lb when he was born, is now 5 months and weighs 13.9 lb - he was in size 1's until 3 weeks ago because he has such skinny legs!

I get the big packs and i go through about 2 a week. Aidan was in them 5 weeks and then we went up a size
xx

Niamh is 9 wks old and 11lb 11oz and still in size 1 with plenty of room left in them.

i wouldnt bother buying them in advance. Sometimes people dont get on well with one make of nappy, or the baby is big etc. I tried huggies for example but they seemed to leak for some reason for us when LO was tiny. As they're easily available I'd just buy them when baby is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->