• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Size 10, 12 & 14 clothes + some maternity - LAST CHANCE!!

https://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb321/eviesmummy2010/Clothes/?action=view&current=100_1762.jpg - Misco Mini Skirt

How much hun?x

*bump* and letting everyone know that everything that's been paid for has been posted :flower: x

would you be able to do these for £5posted?
123. Cardi - approx. size 8/10
42. Leggings - size 12
24. RIVER ISLAND Top - size 12

Items came this morning hun just wanted to say thank you :flower: they're gorgeous!!!xx

42. Leggings - size 12

Hiya hun, sorry I no longer have the River Island top :( but I can do you the cardi n leggings for £3.50 posted if you'd still like them :flower: x

42. Leggings - size 12

Hiya hun, sorry I no longer have the River Island top :( but I can do you the cardi n leggings for £3.50 posted if you'd still like them :flower: x

if you still have them could i have the cardi & leggings mentioned above and how much for these if you have them as well
ASOS top - size 10
PRIMARK jeggings - size 12
:kiss:

42. Leggings - size 12

if you still have them could i have the cardi & leggings mentioned above and how much for these if you have them as well
ASOS top - size 10

It'd have to be £7.20 posted as the jeggings are fairly heavy in terms of postage? Let me know if this is ok xxx

Size 10:-
RIVER ISLAND low v-neck long jumper £2
Is that still avail??xx

42. Leggings - size 12

ASOS top - size 10

It'd have to be £7.20 posted as the jeggings are fairly heavy in terms of postage? Let me know if this is ok xxx

yeah thats great if you pm me your paypal, im just waiting on someone sending money through this afternoon so will send money as soon as its in my paypal :kiss:

Last chance to buuuuuuy before ebay/charity shop :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"