• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Size 24-26?

Dollface

Thank you Jesus!
Reaction score
Hello! :hi:
I saw a thread about plus sized bumps, and although I'm enjoying stalking the lovelies there :blush: I really would like to hear from larger women. Here in the US, I know a size 16 will get you considered plus size. :growlmad: But it really isn't. I'm looking for PLUS SIZE ladies, I'm talking size 24 and up BEFORE their bumps popped out. Anyone? I was a size 24 when I got preg, and am afraid my belly will just hang down the front and not look even remotely like a bump, so any hopeful pics of "fat mommies" are sooo welcome. Thanks for endulging me...:hugs:

I was a size 22-24 pre pregnancy. I'll see if I can get my DH to take sum pix of me later. I definitely still have a B bump but with the right clothes it looks perfectly D!

Hey I was a 28 before pregnancy with this one....I have the same fear as I am much more...HANGY!? In the lower abdomin these days... I had a nice round bump with my son... 4 years ago but gained alot and then lost alot while in between so I have alot of hangy stuff...haha I should find a pick of when i was preggo with my son for you... I was a 26 with him before I got knocked up! :)

Found them!! HAHA 1st one is 8 months preggo about Thanksgiving time 2006, 2nd is Jan 3rd, the day I was induced, had him the 4th....I LOOK LIKE BUTT IN THESE PICS! :(
https://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n492/KrisErin21608/8monthsprego.jpg
https://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n492/KrisErin21608/preggowkaden.jpg

hi hun , i am a 22-24 top and 28 trousers pre preg

i have a B shaped bump, its got less B like as ive gone on, ive got no bump photos :blush:

well i have birds eye one that makes it look like a proper bump :rofl:

And Yes, I did only have one shirt that fit me! HAHA

And Yes, I did only have one shirt that fit me! HAHA

fab pics xx

im the same i have to go to the hospital twice a week and i am wearing the same two tops everytime i go :rofl:

HAHA Thats how I was with my son and i'm getting that way with my current pregnancy and I'm only 14 weeks.... everything I have is tight since I bought smaller clothes after losing weight and now I'm waiting for summer because I know my tanktops will fit...they area all flowy type and I have tons of sun dresses! :)

Im a size 24 and this is my bump at 20weeks! Hate pics of myself, but good to see a thread of REAL plus size women!!

Attachments

• Image0163.jpg
    Image0163.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 51
When I was around 20 weeks with my son it started to get hard on the TOP of my belly area...and eventually dropped down!! :) It is nice to see some REAL plus sized ladies !:)

i agree i love seeing threads about real plus size ladies !

i will try and get my first ever "bump" pic

Here in the US, I know a size 16 will get you considered plus size. :growlmad: But it really isn't. :

We size 14-16 ladies get discriminated from every side. Skinny people call us plus size and heavier people call us skinnies. Well believe you me, when you can't squeeze into regular clothing but are swimming in plus sized clothing it's not so much fun either. I definitely consider myself plus size.

:cry:

I was a 20 before I got pregnant - my avatar pic is at 20 weeks! I'm bigger now for sure!

I was 22 pre-preg, I'll try and take a bump pic tonight ( what little there is of actual baby bump at this point :) )

:hi: 22/24 top here pre-pregnancy. I am 5'4" and weigh 294 lbs. I used to be 360 lbs and lost weight down to 230 lbs then gained loads, pre pregnancy. I also hate that I won't ever have a cute little bump, but ErinRae, can definitely see it, so thats reassuring. At 15 weeks I see no change at all. Can't wait to have a baby bump!

Here in the US, I know a size 16 will get you considered plus size. :growlmad: But it really isn't. :

We size 14-16 ladies get discriminated from every side. Skinny people call us plus size and heavier people call us skinnies. Well believe you me, when you can't squeeze into regular clothing but are swimming in plus sized clothing it's not so much fun either. I definitely consider myself plus size.

i just said this to my husband, i said i was happy to see another plus plus size thread but i said that ladies that are in the 14-16 size range are skinny minnies to us but still consider themselves plus size

i agree ur kind of the plus size grey area :hugs:

:hi: 22/24 top here pre-pregnancy. I am 5'4" and weigh 294 lbs. I used to be 360 lbs and lost weight down to 230 lbs then gained loads, pre pregnancy. I also hate that I won't ever have a cute little bump, but ErinRae, can definitely see it, so thats reassuring. At 15 weeks I see no change at all. Can't wait to have a baby bump!

haha Yeah that was my pregnancy before.... he is now 4...and I was smaller... So HOPEFULLY I get a nice round bump this time too! :)

I know what you feel like my sis and mom are in your size and its hard for them, I consider them small and then they find clothes at "big people" stores and they feel bad!! But I would be happy as hell finding clothes at a regular store which will never happen because you know the bigger you are the harder it is to find clothes!! :( You can have love from both sides! :) :hugs:

Such beautiful ladies!! Gives me some new found hope in a bump! I have a B right now too, and am getting excited knowing others had a B and got a proper D! Thanks girls!!

You ladies look fabulous, great bumps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->