• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Size 24-26?

Hello! :hi:
I saw a thread about plus sized bumps, and although I'm enjoying stalking the lovelies there :blush: I really would like to hear from larger women. Here in the US, I know a size 16 will get you considered plus size. :growlmad: But it really isn't. I'm looking for PLUS SIZE ladies, I'm talking size 24 and up BEFORE their bumps popped out. Anyone? I was a size 24 when I got preg, and am afraid my belly will just hang down the front and not look even remotely like a bump, so any hopeful pics of "fat mommies" are sooo welcome. Thanks for endulging me...:hugs:

Hi dollface,
I was a 24/26 before pregnancy, have had a relatively smooth pregnancy so far (fxd!!) Is it ok to join ur thread please?? I will upload a bump piccy in a mo xx Have a happy and healthy to all xxx Hugs :hugs:

Hello! :hi:
I saw a thread about plus sized bumps, and although I'm enjoying stalking the lovelies there :blush: I really would like to hear from larger women. Here in the US, I know a size 16 will get you considered plus size. :growlmad: But it really isn't. I'm looking for PLUS SIZE ladies, I'm talking size 24 and up BEFORE their bumps popped out. Anyone? I was a size 24 when I got preg, and am afraid my belly will just hang down the front and not look even remotely like a bump, so any hopeful pics of "fat mommies" are sooo welcome. Thanks for endulging me...:hugs:

Hi dollface,
I was a 24/26 before pregnancy, have had a relatively smooth pregnancy so far (fxd!!) Is it ok to join ur thread please?? I will upload a bump piccy in a mo xx Have a happy and healthy to all xxx Hugs :hugs:

Oh honey, please join! :thumbup: I LOVE hearing from other "fat mommies"! ( I hope that don't offend anyone.:blush:) I am so thankful that there are other larger lovelies out there willing to share their stories and bumps with me! When I finally pop out a bump, I'm gonna post LOTS of pics!:wacko: Lol!

I'm a 18 before baby and even I have a B bump. :) With my first child it remained a B shaped bump until about 28 weeks too. =(

I did not lose all of the baby weight before this one so I have a nice "flesh apron" that hangs down below my bump. I'm definitely still a B bump right now.

I'm a 18 before baby and even I have a B bump. :) With my first child it remained a B shaped bump until about 28 weeks too. =(

I did not lose all of the baby weight before this one so I have a nice "flesh apron" that hangs down below my bump. I'm definitely still a B bump right now.

Thats what I hate - the apron...I wear my pants below mine, I don't know why, just always have...and I hate when I go to the doctor and he has to ask me to "hold my belly up" lol I think its going to keep me from getting a bump though

Thank you for this thread please keep it going, it's good to know that I'm not alone in this. When I was pregnant with DS I was a size UK 18 and BMI of 30 all was well & I had a lovely neat bump. I since put weight on & now a size UK 22 and BMI of 38 I have a round bump at the top but not a great lower stomach what do they call it apron hang. I will get some bump photos done to share, thanks to those that already have.

Love this thread. I will share one day soon hopefully. Right now I have yet to gain any weight, I am wearing all my same clothes and have NO bump. I am a size 18.

I'm a (UK) size 22, 24 if I want some baggyness.
Haven't got any bump pictures yet, waiting for my B to become a D! Its getting there, its definitely popped out a bit in the last couple of weeks

You girls ROCK!! I'm so happy you want this thread! Keep the pics coming, please! "Jump out with your bump out!!"

I'm curious where any of the US ladies are finding plus size maternity clothes. Where i live we have no stores that sell maternity clothes other than thrift shops so that basically leaves me buying online.

Motherhood Maternity is great. I wear a much smaller size in maternity clothes than I normally would. They have decent sales/clearance items too.

I was a uk 22 pre pregnancy and had a very noticeable bump at 35 weeks when she was born.

This was about 9 hours before she was born.

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/SAM_0854.jpg

Motherhood Maternity is great. I wear a much smaller size in maternity clothes than I normally would. They have decent sales/clearance items too.

I know there's an outlet for them not too too far from me so maybe i'll check it out some weekend. Thanks!

I am so glad I found this post. I had my daughter in 2003 at neat size 16/18 and now pregnant with number 3 at a size 24/26

I am SO happy I found this thread. I am a plus size expectant mama. Im so worried that I wont look prenant just fat! I am also worried about where to buy clothes. I was a 24-26 prior to getting "knocked up" :) now I am wearing size 28 pants and they are tight. I am only gaining weight around my middle. Im 15 weeks pregnant. Does this sound normal to the other ladies out there?

I am SO happy I found this thread. I am a plus size expectant mama. Im so worried that I wont look prenant just fat! I am also worried about where to buy clothes. I was a 24-26 prior to getting "knocked up" :) now I am wearing size 28 pants and they are tight. I am only gaining weight around my middle. Im 15 weeks pregnant. Does this sound normal to the other ladies out there?

:flower: I'm in the same boat! I seem to be getting a large "spare tire" around my midsection, making my belly a LARGE B bump, and I just want a D! :dohh: I did luck into so great maternity clothes at Sears, tho. Leggings and jogging pants were my staple, then I found the plus size stuff there. Wish there was more to choose from tho.:growlmad:

I've been in sweat pants and stuff... summer will be easier because I wear alot of sun dresses and leggings with long shirts. Maternity clothes at motherhood are great but SOME run small!! :( Also EBAY IS GREAT!

I bought my first 2 items at Burlington Coat Factory :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->