Size 8-12 ladies latest added 22/08

Hi hun, this still available? x

***Dark Grey/Black atmoshphere sleeveless cardigan Brand New belted at the waist (still has the plastic tags through the belt) £4

hey what size is the *****Short sleeve Beige waterproof new look jacket, lightweight, very stylish buttons up and belt, front pockets. Excellent condition £4.99 & ***Dark Grey/Black atmoshphere sleeveless cardigan Brand New belted at the waist (still has the plastic tags through the belt) £4? thanks x

Oh I'm sorry :dohh: that info wud be helpful eh! The coat is a 10 and the cardigan is a 12. Got someone interested in the cardi so I'd just do first come first serve. Sorry again about the sizes!

Just this second im afraid she beat you to it x

hm posted for these hun x

****Beige boyfriend cardigan from atmosphere with front pockets, ex con, £2.99*****Short sleeve Beige waterproof new look jacket, size 10, lightweight, stylish buttons up and belt, front pockets. Excellent condition £4.99

Ah hun thought I'd taken the jacket off, my fault for listing so much, you can have free postage on the cardi to make ammends if you want it! :flower:

what size is ****Purple new look cami, beaded and button detail, ties at the back, excellent condition £2.99? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->