Size of bump..sure its gettin smaller???

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Juicybaby88, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Juicybaby88

Juicybaby88 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies!!Was just wondering if anyone has ever felt there bump is gettin smaller??Im 17 weeks and last week felt it was starting to come along but today it seemd tiny!Is it my imagination?

Thanks

2. DragonMummy

DragonMummy Well-Known Member

mine changes daily, all dependant on how much water youre retaining and where baby is lying xxx

3. theresarhuebb

theresarhuebb x mother of 3 x

it will change everyday at min your babys really small. ive had a bump since 20 wks being my 3rd most of my bumps been my bowls, babys starting to get bigger now and can feel the baby everyday now. i wouldnt worry x

4. Brieanna

Brieanna Well-Known Member

I have been taking a picture of my bump since 8 weeks which helps to see the size difference.

Another thing I just started doing is take a long ribbon and wrap it around your waist at belly-button level and measure how big it is, and label the line with the date with a marker ONCE a week, at the same time of day. I was so surprised at how much I grew, because I didn't feel any different at all!

You will get bigger, don't worry! :)

5. sairycake

sairycake Well-Known Member

I felt like that a few weeks ago. I think it depends on how much you've eaten that day, water retention etc.