Sjgpisy

I wasn't on the 'other thread o'dooooom!' as it was locked by the time I had something clever to say, but I read the whole thing in one go. Yay me! I wanna be in a gang!

Oh and Thomas was fast at all things physical, was cruising at 6/7 months. All I can say is I am so glad Sophie is slower physically!

It's cute seeing such little babies do big things, but I really feel that because he was so young, he fell over and got hurt a lot more than and older baby with a better developed nervous and muscular system would. He's been to hospital and has a scar on his face for life.

Enjoy the non mobile baby!

Yay hi MrsPear!! Fab to see you!

Omg the apprentice this year are a bunch of morons. I tell you what, the girl with the beauty stuff, the one with the high pitched voice who thinks she's God's gift - yeah I could totally kill her! And the dude with the plucked eyebrows, wth?!

OMG YES! I was only saying to my friend the other night that she must be one of the most annoying contestants ever!! I can't help but watch it though!

And yay, I am excited to be in a gang! I am never included in gangs so this is as good as it's gonna get for me!

The eyebrows are truly a sight to behold. Me and DH spent most of the first episode looking at each other aghast every time they popped on screen. WHAT was he thinking?!

And hi minties :) welcome to the gang! :drunk:

Bevziibubble, your daughter reminds me of mine! I've always thought their faces do the same thing when they smile - they seem to smile with their entire being. Like so happy they could scream.

After 3 attempts I finally got the spelling in my signature correct!! :happydance: The worrying thing is I got an A* in my English studies! :haha:

I am another who has a non mobile baby.....she is a big chunk and can't do anything other than roll front to back and sit unaided!! Although she has started bending forward when sitting and toppling onto her head, so maybe that's the start of her learning to move...

I am another who has a non mobile baby.....she is a big chunk and can't do anything other than roll front to back and sit unaided!! Although she has started bending forward when sitting and toppling onto her head, so maybe that's the start of her learning to move...

Mine does that! Hope he'll crawl soon or he'll have banged every brain cell out of his head.

Mine does that! Hope he'll crawl soon or he'll have banged every brain cell out of his head.

Haha yes, I am sure he will get it soon. It's so funny as her whole body topples over so her bum is in the air and head on the floor if that makes sense. And then she starts whining if I can't pick her up straight away. It's so cute but a tad frustrating!

BTW, where are you from originally? (I saw you said you're a Southerner living in Leeds). I never see anyone on here who lives round my neck of the woods.

Yay new members!! Hello lovely people

I need a glass of wine, we've just had a very stressful bed time out of nowhere. My ears are ringing :(

Oh and I'm from North East :woohoo:

Bevziibubble, your daughter reminds me of mine! I've always thought their faces do the same thing when they smile - they seem to smile with their entire being. Like so happy they could scream.

Aww that is sweet! I love the huge smiles! They just totally light up the face and eyes! <3

Haha yes, I am sure he will get it soon. It's so funny as her whole body topples over so her bum is in the air and head on the floor if that makes sense. And then she starts whining if I can't pick her up straight away. It's so cute but a tad frustrating!

BTW, where are you from originally? (I saw you said you're a Southerner living in Leeds). I never see anyone on here who lives round my neck of the woods.

I'm from a little village near Winchester. Hope to move back down south one day. Used to have some holidays near Bournemouth when I was a child :) Jealous of you living near the beach!

Not far from us at all then. I am often in Alton seeing my Dad and Basingstoke seeing friends, both near Winchester. I love Winchester, lovely city. When do you hope to move back down?

Yes, love living near the beach, but just don't go enough. Now we have LO I think we will be going a lot more.

Yay new members!! Hello lovely people

I need a glass of wine, we've just had a very stressful bed time out of nowhere. My ears are ringing :(

Oh no, what happened?

Anabella was unsettled too and she normally goes down happily, but she's been under the weather today so I think that's why.

He just screamed whenever I left the room which is so randomn! Usually is absolutely fine...

I'm from The Bay of Plenty in New Zealand. NZ rocks! All my family originally came from Monefeith in Scotland (hope I spelt that right).

What time is it for you guys? It's almost 8am here.

It's almost 9pm.

I'd LOVE to visit NZ. I have a few friends who went travelling round the world when we finished Uni and all of them said NZ was their favourite country and could envisage living there. They said the scenery is beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->