• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sjgpisy

Yes, it's very unrealistic! Also I can't stand the lack of continuation in the episodes! But it's just so addictive!!

Cool I have mates in Leeds :) Im from Northallerton but that's not where I live now x x

Yay another Yorkshire person. But I was born in the midlands. Leeds and Yorkshire is great though, do you miss it?

Cool I have mates in Leeds :) Im from Northallerton but that's not where I live now x x

Oooh you live where there is a Betty's! Jealous. Wish they'd give us one in Leeds :)

ETA - when I actually read your post properly realised you don't live there now.

Must. Read. Properly. Before. Replying.

Oooh you live where there is a Betty's! Jealous. Wish they'd give us one in Leeds :)

ETA - when I actually read your post properly realised you don't live there now.

Must. Read. Properly. Before. Replying.

Haha :) you make me laugh!

My parents still live there and I'm there almost the whole time hangin with jack and my mum anyway lol. Well until next wk when I return to work SOB

and yesss I love Betty's! Am posh me ;)

I like to think I'm all posh too sat in harrogate sipping my tea and munching a fat rascal :haha:

Let's do a getting to know you!

I'm Rebecca (Bec) I'm 31 (eek)
My hubby is Tim and my baby Jack :)
I'm a doctor, I work in obstetrics & gynaecology
Am returning to work next week part time and nervous to get back into it!
I'm a girly girl I love all things floral. Am obsessed with Cath Kidston stuff!
I also love clothes and shoes and handbags and sunglasses etc lol
I have 2 brothers, 6 nieces and 2 nephews
I'm really close to my family and so is Tim to his family. We live nearby both of them and get lots of help from them with Jack

That's all I can think of for now! Your turn! X

Like this! Nice to meet you Becs :) Don't worry, I am older than you :( Good luck returning to work. Is there any part of you which is looking forward to it, or are you absolutely dreading it?

I am Vicky, 32, married to Nick (real name Dritan, he is Albanian)
I WAS a financial adviser but was made redundant when 5 months preggs so have no job. But I do have an interview on Thursday for a new role (which is a promotion) and I am shitting a BRICK. I can't remember what happened yesterday, let alone what happened last year. That's baby brain for you.
I am on only child and all Nick's family live abroad so we are kinda alone as my family aren't local
I love football, poker, animals, watching trashy tv, meeting with friends, foreign holiday's (although a thing of the past for a few years I expect) and chocolate!
Erm.....can't think of anything else (for now)

NEXT....!

Back to work this week also - really worried I'm going to be sacked in a week as I can barely remember my name at the moment....

Lo is a proper little pickle at the moment. Almost crawling and waving and clapping all day long!

I LOVE trash tv (geordie shore anyone?!), my dog, having a few drinks with friends, holidays and reading (although dont get much opportunity these days...)

Unfortunately neither of our families live anywhere near us so its been tough getting to grips with having our own family as time to ourselves (me and DH) is rare. But we definitely feel stronger now as a result. He also has to go to nursery for 3 days a week as no one else close enough to have him.

Lovely to meet all you ladies. I've been on BnB since ttc and its nice to really get to know some people properly now. I sound really soppy there reading that back :haha:

P.s. I also am obsessed with cath kidston - it's all so pretty. My dream is to have a kitchen kitted out like they do in their brochures!

Hiya Vicky and Charlotte! (Haha you could BE Geordie shore with those names!)

Umm I have Geordie shore on series link :haha:

At Christmas my list was 'anything cath kidston' I ended up getting clothes, brolly, underwear, purse, jewellery - I should be sponsored by CK!!

Boo - I just love you more and more! All we need is a Holly and Sophie and then we're a Geordie Shore female cast from a couple of series ago :rofl: Everytime I watch it I wonder why on earth I'm watching it but its bloody addictive. And I'm unhealthily obsessed that Gaz and Charlotte should be together...

And I'm typing this on my iPhone wrapped in its CK case. And my gorgeous CK brolly is one of my favourite things - it's so pretty. Emma Bridgewater mugs are another of my addictions....

Never watched Geordie Shore - thinking it's my kinda thing but then I have so much trash tv on the go, I am really not sure if I need another one in my life,haha.

Well, can't believe it. I've been awake since 6.30 fretting over this bloody interview and Anabella is still sleeping. How annoying is that! Could have had a real proper lie in today.

Charlotte - same as you re having no family around to help out. Can be a bit isolating at times. My hubby works really long hours too, so I am with Anabella on my own a lot. When I go back to work, Anabella will be going into nursery too :(

Yay, it is really nice getting to know people properly. I've been around these boards since I fell pregnant in December 2011 but I only started posting more regularly in the last few months to be honest. I was much more of a lurker before that.

Are either of you planning on TTC number 2 at any point soon? It's been on my mind A LOT recently....getting broody again!

ETA - Boo, just noticed your sig. Massive congratulations!!!!! How exciting xxx

Vicky - always the way - whenever they sleep in its always on the worst days. I reckon they know...

Sure you'll be great at interview - amazing how it all comes flooding back.

I'm keen to ttc number 2 but realisticay we can't for a couple of years. Can't afford two in nursery so want to wait till we get the free hours. I'm very broody though and have forgotten how much I hated being pregnant!

I lurked a lot too :)

Hello ladies of SJGPISY, can I join your gang?

Of course, more the merrier!

You must introduce yourself though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"