Sjgpisy

Aww hope your LO goes to sleep soon Boo!

Have some wine! :wine:

He just screamed whenever I left the room which is so randomn! Usually is absolutely fine...

This happened to us recently. I think it was when one of his top teeth were coming through. We had to use calpol a few nights. Hope jack sleeps well now so you get a good break.

I am another who has a non mobile baby.....she is a big chunk and can't do anything other than roll front to back and sit unaided!! Although she has started bending forward when sitting and toppling onto her head, so maybe that's the start of her learning to move...

Mine does that! Hope he'll crawl soon or he'll have banged every brain cell out of his head.

Haha yes, I am sure he will get it soon. It's so funny as her whole body topples over so her bum is in the air and head on the floor if that makes sense. And then she starts whining if I can't pick her up straight away. It's so cute but a tad frustrating!

BTW, where are you from originally? (I saw you said you're a Southerner living in Leeds). I never see anyone on here who lives round my neck of the woods.

I'm from a little village near Winchester. Hope to move back down south one day. Used to have some holidays near Bournemouth when I was a child :) Jealous of you living near the beach!

Not far from us at all then. I am often in Alton seeing my Dad and Basingstoke seeing friends, both near Winchester. I love Winchester, lovely city. When do you hope to move back down?

Yes, love living near the beach, but just don't go enough. Now we have LO I think we will be going a lot more.

When I can convince my DH! He's a diehard northerner!

Omg I'm watching the apprentice and wishing I wasn't. The girls are soooooo bitchy!

I am recording it as we are watching Prison Break...will catch up on when hubby's gone to bed.

That is actually a box on wheels...

I want the boys to win

It's almost 9pm.

I'd LOVE to visit NZ. I have a few friends who went travelling round the world when we finished Uni and all of them said NZ was their favourite country and could envisage living there. They said the scenery is beautiful.

Come and visit! This is our local beach, it's nice :thumbup:. Sadly I had to walk up a mountain to see the view though, way too much hard work :haha:.

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/12618_4216495694554_1489227378_n.jpg

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/14711_4216495734555_1845745324_n.jpg

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/23884_4216496374571_92450686_n.jpg

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/385063_4216496854583_1409187723_n.jpg

WOW Minties! That's on your doorstep pretty much? Looks amazing :)

Oh that beach looks gorgeous! I spent a few weeks in NZ and loved it, beautiful country. Kind of like the UK but exaggerated! Bigger, brighter, cleaner & happier.

Jealous that you live in the Bay of Plenty Minties!

It's a nice spot, I think that the majority of the urban areas are like anywhere else though. I always think other countries look amazing! I want to go to the US and look at all the abandoned houses and stuff. So exciting.

Minties that looks amazing. I would love to visit there.

I think where I live (Yorkshire) is interesting for people from abroad to travel too, but I guess you just get so used to what you see that you don't notice it anymore. Apparently parts of the dales look similar to parts of NZ? Lots of rolling fields/trees/sheep.

I take it I'm not missing much with the Apprentice then? There wasn't anything on last night so I was almost tempted, but I just don't need any more TV in my life right now!

Ooh where in Yorkshire do you live MrsPear?

I thought The Apprentice last night was quite hilarious...I laughed out loud a number of times, mostly about the box on wheels the girls produced and how ridiculous it was when they were pulling the fluff out of the cushion!

Louisa gets right on my tits.

Minties you have made me homesick!! And btw, whenever I see your name it reminds me of the minties ad.....its moments like these you need minties....and then I want one!!

Minties that looks amazing. I would love to visit there.

I think where I live (Yorkshire) is interesting for people from abroad to travel too, but I guess you just get so used to what you see that you don't notice it anymore. Apparently parts of the dales look similar to parts of NZ? Lots of rolling fields/trees/sheep.

I take it I'm not missing much with the Apprentice then? There wasn't anything on last night so I was almost tempted, but I just don't need any more TV in my life right now!

I live in Leeds, so not the beautiful part of Yorkshire.

Ahhhhh I feel so nervous right now, I just rang the ward where my next placement is (I'm a student nurse) and it makes it so real! Can't believe there's only a coupe of weeks to go. Felt really bad too because before I had a baby I could just fit in with the hours they wanted and now I have a lot of specifications :nope: but they seemed okay about it on the phone. Feel so rude though!

Also, have just ordered an ergo carrier! Seen so many good things about them on here, can't wait!! Wonder when it will arrive :happydance::happydance:

Off to watch Waterloo Road now (don't judge).

x

Good luck on your placement! I hope all goes well :)

No judgement here. I LOVE Waterloo Road! Have it on record right now to watch it tomorrow!

Thanks Bev! Fingers crossed it'll be okay.

I think Waterloo road is crap really but I love how it's the complete opposite of the soaps because the storylines tend to be wrapped up in a couple of episodes. It's so unrealistic it's crazy! It's such good kleeping for when you can't be bothered to think about anything! Oh is refusing to watch, he doesn't know what he's missing. Glad to have a Waterloo road ally in you! X

Cool I have mates in Leeds :) Im from Northallerton but that's not where I live now x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->