skechers tone ups? kinect?

K

kelly29

hi everyone:winkwink:

right i just bought some of these trainers ( so ugly ):haha: but iv'e been wearing them for 2 days and my feet and ankles kill:cry: is this normal? they just look like reg trainers:shrug: i just don't wanna be wearing them if there messing me up even more than i already am:haha: or if there not actually doing anything?:shrug: anyone got them? any good? or just rubbish and i should of saved my money:haha: or should i say hubby's money:haha: x

thank you x

i have fit flops there th same i think my legs were well sore when i first started them i wear them all the time so dont notice it now but i think there good x

aww thank you for your reply :) so have you lost anything? do you look more toned:winkwink: x

im really skinny so didnt get them to loose weight i just got them cos fit flops help take the strain of you back and hips and i have lots of injurys as i was a professional ballet dancer and there abit of a fashion thing where we live lol

but my friend has dropped a jean size with wearing hers she looks loads more tonned

i have ones like these but i guess there the same thing as yours

https://www.fitflop.com/sandals/electra-strata-tiger-eye/invt/electrastratatigereye/

I've got these: https://www.lovethoseshoes.com/skechers-womens-tone-ups-electric-slide-black/

and i love them, I've noticed a difference anyway but my legs did ache to start with.

xx

I have the sketchers shape ups and they do make your legs hurt! I cant say whether they do much or not I dont wear them enough but I wear my Nike shox to walk in because I cant stand the burn in my legs from the sketchers and wouldnt make it as far in them :shrug: I just wear the sketcher to go to town and around the house and I think they do a little good :)

I wear tone up shoes at work! They make me about an inch taller and I really feel them working, especially on 8 hour shifts, mostly my butt hurts lol. My butt is looking bigger (rather than being concave, I've got a booty now!) and it's pretty firm. I feel thinner but the weight isn't going down.

I got some fitflops and even if they didn't tone, they would be worth the pricetag for being the comfiest shoes ever, I bought them 2 years ago and have worn them nearly every day.

i just bought some shape ups the other day and havent really worn them yet sodont know yet but hoping for some results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->