Skin.

XKatX

Reaction score
My poor baby has terrible skin. It is dry all over, which I treat with Olive oil and it works a treat.
But I don't know what do for the best on his face. It is really dry (as well as his scalp), but he is also quite spotty with greasy skin. So what do I do about that? The olive oil would be awful if he has spots like this already.

Baby oil is great, it actually helped clear up Caitlyns face x

Would it not be too oily for the spots?

Well, Caitlyn's spots were from stuff getting on her face (drool/milk) so baby oil being on it actually stopped the milk and stuff from getting to her skin x

Okay - that sounds logical!!! I'll give it a go, thanks x x

Salim had really dry skin all over when he was born which took weeks to clear up. The only place that took the longest was his forehead. The health visitor prescribed double base cream which you apply when needed. I used to bath him and put it on when his forehead was still wet and it cleared up in 2 days which I found amazing seeing as I had been trying for weeks. Ask at your baby clinic and they should be able to prescribe it.

Salim had really dry skin all over when he was born which took weeks to clear up. The only place that took the longest was his forehead. The health visitor prescribed double base cream which you apply when needed. I used to bath him and put it on when his forehead was still wet and it cleared up in 2 days which I found amazing seeing as I had been trying for weeks. Ask at your baby clinic and they should be able to prescribe it.

I have some of this at home already. I'll give it a go, thanks x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->