Skint - 9pm Channel 4

We get about £1500 a month cb housing benefit council tax esa working tax. I am unable to work cus of my disability and my oh is self employed as a taxi driver so is on low income. i hardly drink i dont smoke and by time nursery fees are paid and all bills are paid there isnt much left. people like on this show make the incent ones look bad.

It made me laugh the other week when that 21 year old was saying she couldn't afford to buy food- yet her husband was playing on a games console on a plasma screen TV. Nice to know where her priorities lie. Lets hope they also get him down to the dentist when they "get some money" too.

I'm 16 with a son and one on the way- but jesus. She is kinda dragging young mums through the dirt.

This show has really wound me up , its so crazy how people are brought up to think its acceptable to have kids and never work. And don't get me started on the idiots who didn't have money to feed their 5!! kids but had a massive tv sky the lot! and when they said something about its the governments fault about not having money but didn't realise that its the people who work and pay tax that that's were the government get their money from.

Its people like them who give young family's and people who actually need benefits a bad name.

This show has really wound me up , its so crazy how people are brought up to think its acceptable to have kids and never work. And don't get me started on the idiots who didn't have money to feed their 5!! kids but had a massive tv sky the lot! and when they said something about its the governments fault about not having money but didn't realise that its the people who work and pay tax that that's were the government get their money from.

Its people like them who give young family's and people who actually need benefits a bad name.

It is infuriating! In the 1st episode the older guy with the family of 7ish said that you are seen as being rich or with most money if you have the most kids becasue you get given more!.... A good thing for young girls on the estate to know eh?!

Ahh finally people that share my views! I found it ridiculous, the young couple complaining about money, excuse me but you've got a hell of a lot more than some people who work! Sell the bloody huge tv you're watching! Benefits aren't meant to pay for family luxuries, its there for families that are absolutely desperate. It really makes my blood boil when people think they can choose benefits as a way of life, and then complain that they aren't given enough!
I do know what its like, both me and my OH were on benefits untill recently, but we were never like that.

"Who gives a fuck what they think, we pay for it, not them"

Errrr.....

This show is making me angry.

Some people are happy to sit on benefits and not care. Here is me yes im on benefits but if i could work i would. I hate being on benefits i would love to earn my money and give my kids everything they wanted. People like that should get forced into work whether they have kids or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->