Skipping periods...anyone else?

Lottielouf

Reaction score
Hi all,

hoping someone has had a similar experience...

Me and OH are trying for number 3 and since before Christmas my cycle has been a little up and down but I was never too worried...

around Christmas time I completely skipped a period...I saw my doctor but she said that it could have been a one off.

last months cycle I started to use OPKs and that month was a textbook normal cycle just like the ones before that.

this month however I’ve completed missed my peak and have no idea what’s going off.

I went off what my app said for O day and didn’t test properly due to just being busy etc I have been pretty convinced that I could be pregnant but I’m now in cycle day 35...BFNs and no AF so it looks like the same issue as back in December where I’m just completely skipping a period.

I’ve had no AF symptoms which are always the same for me...Really sore boobs And loads of cramps.

I had some very low down left side stabbing pain over the weekend which was bad enough to stop me in my tracks but only lasted seconds.

I still have heartburn,bad skin and fatigue which are usually pg symptoms for me.

Anyone experienced similar or just completely skipped a period all together?

Ny doctor won’t see me yet due to covid so I’m left in the dark a little and stressing so much.

thanks x

I once was 3 weeks late when we were TTC number 4. There are many factors that could cause your period to be very late, but hopefully it won't become an on going thing for you. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->