SKP: 6th IVF: Slight HCG Decline, seen sac, any hope?

SKP

Reaction score
We are aiming for the mid October. I have now been on superfact, asprin, prenatal vitamins, and esterace.

Ultrasound is on Oct 6th. Estrace has has been upped, so hopefully I will have a thicker lining. It was always good, but now trying for more.

I wish yr good luck. Btw have y considered combining IVF with PGS NGS to increase yr chances?

I have not done any more tests.

I am now 4 Days post :)

I did ivf #6 on October 13th, My test day is the 25th. I caved and tested today at 9dpo and I got a positive with a digital first response test. I will do the lines the day before my beta test

I hope I make it past the 6 week mark, my past 2, 2 years ago only made it to 5 wks and 6 wks.

ThAnks everyone! 12DPT I have strong pink lines. I also had my beta today. Hoping I will find out today or first thing tomorrow. Really hope for good numbers!

12 DPT hog beta is 426, is that good?

Sounds great!!

According to betabase avg for 17dpo is 418!

My 2nd beta 2 days later is now 575. I was hoping for the double increase.

Don't lose hope just yet! When is your next test?
My beta was611 12dpt then only 1090 15dpt then only 1900(something) 17dpt and I had a healthy baby. It never doubled :)

I don’t have another test. I just see my doctor to book an ultrasound.

Is cramping a good sign of bad sign? I had it for 2 hours last night almost like af cramps. Then went away. Woke up and I was fine. Now a couple hours later is is slight dulllish. And constant feeling of using the bathroom lol.

And weirdly enough I don’t know if I got soap in my mouth last night I know I didn’t but my mouth had a soapy taste while I was in the shower. Then got out tried to drink and it tasted funny.

I had another appointment today. Got my results for my Progesterone which is 48 ish,
And my thyroid is good! I asked for another beta, today I will get that number. I even got the prenatal blood work to start now :) I can’t wait for my ultrasound. Then it will be real for me!

My 3rd Beta was 880. I did another one today, and one on Monday. I also have an early scan booked for Nov 7. Hoping to see something :)

Will keep all fx for you! It is a slow rise but it's rising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->