Skull theory !!! Any Guesses please ?????? Updated with scan picture

G

GreatfulMummy

I have my scan on Wed, but I have quite varied opinions this time. I am wondering if any of you lovely b&b'ers would be able to have a guess for me please ?????

I looked at my son's scan picture and it was different shape.

I am just curious.

Scan pic on the left is my youngest ds, and the one on the right is baby # 3

Many thanks xxx

Attachments

• (e)SP_A0208.jpg
    (e)SP_A0208.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00241.jpg
    DSC00241.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 24
Thank you for you quick reply :thumbup:

I am just curious, and excited to find out, I will hopefully find out on Wed. I would love either, so I don't mind.

if u have a look at my display pic i was told on here that it was a female skull and indeed we are having a little girl hope all goes well with your scan pls update and let us know how u got on xx

if u have a look at my display pic i was told on here that it was a female skull and indeed we are having a little girl hope all goes well with your scan pls update and let us know how u got on xx

I will indeed. Thank you. I am so desperate to go shopping for clothes lol x

Boy :blue:
I have my scan on Friday - 90% have said boy, but I'm convinced it's a girl. I'm always wrong

I have my scan on Friday - 90% have said boy, but I'm convinced it's a girl. I'm always wrong

Good luck for Friday. Thank you. I am not sure. I thought girl very strongly from the begining, then after first scan thought a boy, then I have been yo yo'ing so it will be great to finally find out.

Everyone said boy on here for skull shape but found out yesterday im having a girl :haha:

Thank you lovely ladies for your replies. I will indeed update you all providing baby is co-operating with me. May have to drink some lucuzade before my scan :haha:

Congrats, i would have wrongly guessed boy too!

Well ladies, I have my scan today at 4:15 ....... wooohooooo !! so hopefully I will be able to let you know in due course. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->