Slap needed.

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Someone give me a slap..

I keep obsessing over baby names for my next child and thinking about being pregnant again.

I mean Elyse is soooo much fun and more than enough to fill up my time, everyday there's new things she can do with me lately and I am happy with just her, and quite frankly I'm terrified of having an infant and a toddler... 2 in diapers, 2 not sleeping through, 2 that are totally dependent, 2 that cry daily... and I don't want to leave Elyse to go to the hospital to have a baby because it'll be 3 nights at least with my c-section... but damn.

A girl I know has a son turning 1 in May and is due end of March with a daughter and I am soooooooooooo so so jealous!!!!!!

Sometimes I don't even want to have sex because I know I can't have a baby for awhile.... am I crazy lol. I do "like" sex too I'm just turned off it right now because my mind is on other things... how much fun Elyse & I are having lately.. college... furniture & decorating.. babies.. being fat, I have a major spare tire ATM... >_<

It's like I can never just be happy with my life lol if I'm not obsessing over babies it's marriage :wacko:

I sound EXACTLY like you. I pee myself off cos I can never just be content with what I have. Lots of women would kill to be in my situation and have a baby as lovely as mine but nooo, I'm not content with it :growlmad:

*SLAP* There you go :haha:

Nah in all seriousness I'd probably be the same when I have kids! I think most mum's are like that, just the maternal way!

Nah in all seriousness I'd probably be the same when I have kids! I think most mum's are like that, just the maternal way!

Totally agree, I dont think I have stopped being like this in the almost six years since my little boy was born.

I always use to think that women that already have a kid or two should be grateful for what they have, and if I had that I would be content and happy.

However, having read many mother's broodiness and the bad time they get with it, I have now changed my opinion and have lost hope of getting less broody when I have my first baby. Hope you can try for your next baby real soon :flower:

:hugs::hugs: i can relate hon, i'm broody, but not ready for another baby yet :dohh: and then i get mad at myself for not being content with maddi :dohh:

what is it about a baby that makes you wnat another? I am totally jealous cos there are some ladies on here who had a lo at the same time as me or even after that are already preggers!

Totally know what you mean! I used to think to my self 'I'd be so happy and content if I could just have 1 baby!' but then I seemed to get the same broody feeling back again so quickly after Isla. I can't understand it really... I love Isla to bits so why do I want another??? ><

I'd just be happy with one! I say that now........... :)

Im exactly the same. Im never satisfied with what Ive got. We got engaged... still not enough haha I wanna be pregnant again but OH says I should just be happy with him and Leo lol Dont get me wrong I AM! But I want more xx

Don't suppose anyone has a baby they would like to loan me for a couple months?! lol ;)

i know exactly what you mean i think it could be because they are not little babies any more and its scary how fast its going! my friend recently had a baby and i was so jelous! but its the experiance i want again not another baby i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->