• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sleep deprived

mummy2_1

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I'm such a horrible mummy. I have no energy to play with my lb. I go to bed early hoping to get some sleep, only.to toss and turn for hours when I finally do fall asleep my lb comes in to be out back to bed. Usually he goes without a fuss. Today he decides it's time to get up at 5.05. I laid with him for an hour. Then gave in as my restless legs were doing my head in. I take him through to his dad who lays with him in our bed for nearly an hour with still no avail. He's a determined lb. So after listening to them both for.an hour I take him down stairs and try resting on the sofa while he eats his breakfast.

He's watching a film and is excitedly telling me every little bit about it. I could cry im so frustrated and tired. My oh thinks I can't sleep bcos I'm not.going out or doing enough during.the day. I limit how much I do during the day and how far I travel as I have spd. And lightning crotch. It's extremely painful.

I'm so irritable and moody. I don't want to be touched or talked to. The idea of another 2 weeks possible 4 makes me depressed. Ever two hours on a night I'm up to go to the toilet whether I've been asleep or not. I don't drink any fluids after 5pm.

I get upset when I do leave the house from all the stares and giggles I get for waddling. It's embarrassing. Two young boys actually pointed and laughed on Thursday. I have no close family.to moan to and my oh is oblivious to my rants. It goes in one ear and out the other (I don't blame him)

So unfortunately bnb is my own place of.refuge for my moans and complaints
Thanks for reading. Needed to get it of my chest

Oh hun I do sympathise for you, it sounds like you are thoroughly fed up now and I really hope things get moving for you soon. It sounds like some partners (including my own!) just don't get it do they? Let them try it even just for an hour then they would understand! I really hope things move along quickly and soon enough your beautiful baby will be in your armsx

I really want to give you a hug hun, hopefully your LO decides to be nice and make a appearance.

Oh no bless you :(, I feel your pain with not sleeping but I do not know how you do it. All you mummys who have young children are an inspiration to me, im struggling alone, let alone having someone else to think and look after! So you are doing so well :)

I have been suffering with SPD too and struggle to get in a position in the night, my latest find is a very small cusion from the sofa (i like them as they are harder) under my bump and then a normal pillow behind me supporting my back, so if i do roll im not on my back.

Hope things get better, and you enjoy your last few weeks :) not long and your pregnancy will be over and you will forget about all other things xx

I know what you are saying ladies is true I'm just finding it hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel at the minute.
I've tried cushions between my legs, under bump, I did find this morning (for an hour) a cushion usher against my back and one between my legs and under lower belly so I was sandwiched in helped ease the discomfort but still didn't sleep. I'm gonna speak to my mw on Monday just about how down n uncomfortable I am. I was 11 days over with my lb and that makes me so sad to think it might happen again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->