sleep help

kookie

pregnant with no 4
Reaction score
We moved tyler into his own room as his waking alot in the night well the first night was a nightmare we were up 6 hours screaming but that was teeth so next nite we were at OH parents so lastnite he went of at 8pm slept till 1am had bottle slept till 5am had bottle then went back till 7am now this is good compared to what his been doing lately but how do i braek the waking up for bottle i tried the controlled crying but gave in after half hour i cant do it :cry:
he's almost 1 so he should really be sleeping through what do i do?

I was reading yesterday that to cut out that feed you should try cooled boiling water instead of milk or if that doesn't work, give the bottle but don't give a fully bottle and slowly give less and less. Don't know if it will work though.

Ratty is right , my HV said once baby hits 6 months if they still wake for milk give them water instead , they will soon realize that if they wake up they only get water but if they wait till morning they get milk :) really dose work

Also sometimes they may suddenly feel alone in the crib so putting his fav blankie or toy or mabey a sweater you wore will help to sooth him ,I have max's fav blankie and the ocean wonders aquarium to help calm him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->