Sleep is so messed up :(

shannonleigh

Reaction score
I constantly feel so tired but can never sleep unless it's like 4/5 in the morning? then I end up sleeping through until 1 and I'm still tired, When i do finally fall asleep early hours in the morning I could sleep forever, just not at night. I go to bed at 11/12 and up all night. I suffered from bad sleep before I was pregnant but I could false myself, now I can't even do that, I'm exhausted and want to sleep but I'm finding it impossible, worried that it'll cause harm to the pregnancy:( also I know most people can't stop sleeping, feel like I'm the only one who can't. Anyone else?
Maybe it's just nerves to my upcoming first scan in 2 weeks, due to my last loss I am constantly thinking 'what if':/

I am having terrible insomnia. I can get to sleep, but once something wakes me up, I can't get back to sleep. I've been awake for a few hours in the middle of the night most nights this past month. So frustrating.

I'm exactly the same. I end up staying up super late and feeling unable to just go to bed, even though during the day I'm really tired.

I can go to bed and get to sleep fine but if I wake up in the night I will be awake for hours last night for example I was working nights I finished at 3am came home was asleep by 3.45 woke up at 9am and I'm lay in bed now exhausted I know I need to go back to sleep because other wise I won't be able to function tonight when I'm on days I wake up at like 3-4 am and then by time I gst back to sleep it's time to get up its so frustrating xxx

I feel tired by the early evening, but go to bed around 11pm. If I went to bed at 4am I'd still need to be up 7/8am with the kids and no chance after 2-3 hours sleep I wouldn't be getting an early night.

I think when you are pregnant you feel tired a lot of the time, often feeling exhausted before you are ready for sleep. Maybe you need to force yourself out of bed in the morning to reset your body clock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->