Sleep routine

A

Always&4ever

Does your baby have one?
Jasmine goes to bed at 9 and used to get up at 8, but recently she has been waking at 11pm then going back to sleep at 1am and sleeping until 8-9 (shes teething) on these days I feel so tired after being up with her yet tonight was the 1 time I didn't mind getting up and she sleeps thru :hissy:

So far my baby has...he sleeps at 8.30pm and waked up at 7am...xx

Hope the teething gets better and you start getting some sleep soon :hugs:

Ali sleeps from about 9.30pm to 6/7am. he then wants a bottle. will go back to sleep until 9.30-10am. for a baby who was a terrible sleeper for the first six weeks he is sure making up for it now! i so hope this little routine continues........

hope jasmine's teething isn't too painful for her.

:hug:

Christine
X

Jack has a bath at 8pm and sleep by 9pm, and wakes around 7/8am.

Goes to sleep at 10 p.m. wakes up at 3 a.m. and then goes back to sleep from 4 a.m. to 7 a.m.

It's been like this since she was born,but I really don't mind getting up anymore.

I hate you all!!! (said with love of course :) )

We have dinner, then change Bren for bed, nurse and put him down usually around 8. Last night he woke up at:

8:30, 9, 9:30, 1, 2, 2:45, 3:45, 4:15, 5:45 and finally at 7:15

Put her to bed at 8 but get her up at 10 to feed her (which she hates :rofl:) She sleeps until 3:30 or so, gets up for a feed, and than usually goes back down until 7:30 when I'm up for the day

maddi has a bath and winds down for sleep, in bed about 8ish, sometimes early, then sleeps till 7:30/8am x

Caitlin sleeps through but since her teeth have started (feel 2 more) its been less. LAst night she woke once ...night before 3 times. My poor OH because I'm zonked :blush:

If I think shes really bad and in much discomfort I will give her a lil medised and the bonjela is on her side table.

8:30pm - 8:30 AM

He wakes once to eat around 5AM. He just started doing it this week woop!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->