Sleep walking?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Josh was on all fours in his crib tonight and his eyes were closed, he looked fast asleep and was crawling. I tried to talk to him, but he didn't opened his eyes and just rolled back onto his back and started snoring...

Anyone else's baby does that ?

That is so cute!

and kind of funny at the same time.

Didnt want to read and run

omg really?? thats hilarious! Make sure you have camera handy next time lol so cute :)

lol, never heard of sleep crawling before :) You must try get that on camera!

:rofl: bless him, ive never heard of sleep crawling but i guess it can happen

:rofl:

Aww bless , Ella does this also , but just rocks back and forth on her all four doesnt crawl. Then plonks back down :lol:

lol that is really weird and cute!

That is cute lol
My DH sleeps walk allot , last week I caught him going towards the fridge lol

:rofl:

Aww bless , Ella does this also , but just rocks back and forth on her all four doesnt crawl. Then plonks back down :lol:

haha my son does this always has done since he could crawl he and does it all over the cot till hes comfy then plonks down on his belly and sleeps rofl like a dog trying to find the right spot to pee :lol:

So cute! Connor does this about twice a night (well that I know of), he doesn't crawl he just gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth with his eyes close then bonks back to sleep.

Lol sorry that really made me laugh!! Nope our LO does nothing in her sleep but snore yet.. she's a little young to do much else :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->