Sleep

PurestFeeling

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get my daughter to switch her times with sleep? Now don't think I'm asking how I can get her to sleep trough the night cause I'm not. I know she needs to wake up at night to eat. Also she won't sleep unless I'm holding her, she's in her boppy pillow, car seat, swing or bouncy seat... pretty much anywhere but the crib or bassinet.

Do you swaddle her? If not swaddle her and try putting her down before she goes to sleep, after a few times she might start sleeping in her bed .Another way for her to start to know the difference between night and day is make sure when she sleeps its bright in the house during the day. Thats a tip I read and its working well for me so far.

Problem is she hates swaddling. If I put her down she just looks around if she's in her boppy but if she's in her crtib or bassinet she cries and I try to keep it bright at the day but the apartment is just dark. Dark walls small windows. She seemed to be trying to switch a week ago with every other night she would sleep and the next night she's up from like 10pm to 1 or 2 am.
I guess I can try swaddling her again but it's hard to tell if she's going to get too hot.

try useing a SwaddleMe, you can buy them at Babies R US, I never use a blanket to swaddle Noah, it doesnt hold him in
here's the link:
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2265539
right now I use the cotton one's and put him in a onesie only and some socks so he doesnt over heat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->