Sleeping On Tummy?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Should I be sleeping on my belly?

:baby:

Yes - You can sleep on your tummy. I slept on mine until I was 7/8 Months pregnant with Ky - Just had to put my knee practically up by my ears to make a dip for my belly! lol - I still sleep on my tummy now, although it is getting rather uncomfortable - They should create matresses with a hole in to put our bumps in!

Its lying on your back your not supposed to do for very long periods.

LOL @ hole in matress for bump :rofl:

Do you have those pillows for pregnancy? My OH is fedup of me humping his leg as he puts it lol

Do you have those pillows for pregnancy? My OH is fedup of me humping his leg as he puts it lol

LMOA!!!!

No I don't! - I neglect the things I need really as I'm too busy spending on Ky, bump and the house!

I should get one though, if I don't spend it, Paul does!

Yer they are pricey - I'm wondering if its worth it or continuing to hump his leg! :rofl:

i sort of sleep on my tummy, its hard to explain, its like half and half if that makes sence, either that or flat on my back, going to have to stop doing that in a few weeks tho :(

x

yea its fine if you can manage it, i always felt so uncomfortable!! rachie your invention sounds ideal !! the mattress with a hole (the polo mattress maybe?! lmao)
I was always more comfortable on my back but would wake up and panic then turn on my side quickly!! i had a massive cushion under bump poor phil just about fitted in the bed !!

Oh no what happens if u sleep on ur back?

I dont but I have woken up and found myself on my back!:dohh:

KX, you shouldnt sleep on your back as the weight of the baby lies on the main artery etc so reduces blood flow. i think its only a concern in the later stages though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->