Sleeping positions.

LilysMummy

Lily's Mum
Reaction score
What positions do your LO sleep in?

Lilys always been on her back but the last few days ive let her sleep on her front, only when Im in the same room, and she loves it! she can wake up screaming roll her onto her front and shes away withthe fairies lol but I know people think Im being stupid because its dangerous and all that but she loves it :wacko:

My mum was told with all four of us kids to put us to sleep on our fronts and in all fairness I think its why we all slept through from 2 weeks.

xx

Hey hun

Don't have first hand experience myself but I know they tell you not to but my mum said me and my sisters all slept on our front - they scare you with too much information these days xx

Adam sleeps on his back but inbetween a v pillow.

He wont sleep without it, i think it makes him feel like hes being cuddled

x

I think thats why Lily likes it because she feels all cosy and naked when shes on her back...

xx

I usually put Aaron down to sleep on his back, but sometimes after a night feed he will just cry unless I put him on his tummy. I think maybe he has tummy ache and lying on his front helps. Also, he is sick and chokes quite a bit, so that's probably another reason. I know it's not recommended, but it obviously is more comfortable for him, and lets us get some sleep too!

Ryan sleeps on his back. Couldn't put him on his front if I tried! He hates being on front, and screeches until he's turned back over. x

My baby girl Savannah began with sleeping on her back, but at about 7 months she would turn over even if i put her on her back. Now at 11 months old she sleeps on her stomach!

rhys has slept on his tummy from 4 days old

Nathan always slept on his back, he hated being on his belly.

Since he started rolling over by himself he started sleeping on his belly and he still mainly sleeps on his belly now, or in the crawling position with his bum in the air :lol:

Kaya has always slept on her side facing me. During the day she naps on me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->