Sleeping question ? ?

angiemum2b

Reaction score
Is it ok for me to sleep on my Front & back ? ? ?

I read somewhere that it wasn't safe to do so ? ?? https://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/images/smiles/icon_think.gif https://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/images/smiles/icon_think.gif

Does anyone know ?

I've been sleeping on my front!

i slept on my front up until near 30 weeks!(dont ask how lol i have no idea!!!!)

your ok to sleep on your front untill it starts getting uncomfy for you due to the bump.

I cant remember from what stage, but i think its in your 3rd tri you cant sleep flat on your back, the baby rests on vessels and things so it can stop your circlation..something like that anyway lol

x

The idea place to sleep is on your Left.

I slept on my front until around 12 weeks and now I tuck a pillow under my right hand side and sleep mainly to take the weight of the bump to stop me falling forward and I confess I sleep on my back :blush: but I spend half the night tossing and turning.

Cx

just aim for as much sleep as possible even if it means swinging from the ceiling!!:rofl: they say your left side is the best in later pregnancy for blood and oxygen flow etc, but personally i reckon you get to a point where (between wee breaks and getting cramps!!) you just need to get into any position that allows you to get some rest!(im currently favoring the propped up by 5 pillows look, with another one under my knees, more comfy for me than lying on side but a bugger to untangle yourself from when you need to get up in the wee small hours for the 5 time!!lol) if your comfy on your front then enjoy, i cant wait to sleep on my tum again(or see my feet come to that!!)

Awww thanks everyone for your reply's i'd just read that you weren't meant to sleep in certain positions so checking with your girls.

So off to get some sleep on front when MR has his nap at 11!!!!!!:happydance: :happydance:

i slep on my side the whole way but i agree you get to a point where you dont care what position youre in as long as you get some sleep!!!!

i was looking forward to sleeping on my tummy again but with afterpains and my boobs hurting that didnt happen for a month or so after rhys arrived!!!

Im so glad you asked that question Angiemum. i have been having trouble sleeping and getting comfortable and have tryed sleeping on my side, and back but always end up on my front.#-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->