Sleeping through - when?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Caitlin seemed to have one spell of 5-6 hours with no feed but is back to every 3 hours.

Was wondering when your LO slept through the night for that lil bit longer?!

Just filling my head with the info in advance :D

Kaya sleeps the whole night, but I cheat lol. I have her in bed with me and feed her as soon as she starts stirring. This way she never wakes up until the morning!

rhys was sleeping through quite early on but he started waking up again at about 6 months!

Charlie-Jane slept through at 4 weeks old, Ethan slept through at 6 weeks old

Coby Sleeps through now and again now, he is still funny with waking up in the night but ive noticed its getting less and less now so i think it was down to him teething

x

ive just managed to get rhys from waking 3-4times a night to only waking once :)

Ella was around 8-10 weeks, Alex only recently :)

Alfie started sleeping thru the night from about 3 weeks, although even now he still has the odd night he will wake and want a bottle. x

How lucky are you lot?!!!!

Nicole has only stopped waking up thru the nite and shes 4. Mind u she is really hyperactive!! (hope that hasnt scared u wobbles!!)

Callum has slept thru the odd nite but that was when he was breastfeed, now that he's on bottles he wakes up maybe once, but then again he's not been well last few days!

Mine were both sleeping through from 10 weeks. I think Tommy might have slept through a week or two earlier but when Charlotte woke for a feed, we woke him too.

I had this feeling it was a weight thing. Tom was heavier than Charlotte and was able to pack away more milk than her and was (I think) able to go through the night easier.

Shouldn't be long for you though. Just when you think they'll never sleep through, they freak you out by not waking up till morning.

DS went through @ 10 weeks
DD1 went through @ 6 weeks
DD2 on & off, was sleeping through from about 10 weeks, went back to work @ 14 weeks and wouldn't settle, was uo 2- 3 times during night, only really went back to sleeping through when weaned onto 3 meals a day @6.5 months.

Melie was 3weeks and 4 days I have had 4 broken nights since then. Her big sister however NIGHTMARE!!!! 4 years dol when she stopped.
B.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->