Sleeping Through?

KaidensMummy

My Wee Baby Boy Kaiden :)
Reaction score
Hey All! :)
Kaiden has been sleeping through since he was about a month old much to my delight :) but all of a sudden hes wakening at 4 in the morning..Every morning !! I start work at 9 so this is really affecting me....any tips on how I can get him back to sleep..or stop him waking up in the first place? xx

Not a clue hunnie, Mikey did the exact same. I think it's just stages they go through.

Hey hun...my LO has started doing that just now...i put it down to being a phase...hope Kaiden starts sleeping through soon hunny xx

A lot of babies start waking themselves up when they are learning to stand and walk as they try to do it in their sleep. 9 months seems about right, so hopefully it is just a phase that will finish quickly. Good luck!

Does he want anything when he wakes up? A drink for instance?

Does he want anything when he wakes up? A drink for instance?

Nope Coz Hes Not Crying He Just Rolls About..Tries To Crawl In His Cot And Babbles!!! Im Scared To Go Back To SLeep And Leave Him But! xx

If he's just babbling and is happy enough in his cot I'd just leave him to it. He'll nod off himself when he's ready.

Its common that a baby who sleep through early on will become a bad sleeper later. Not in all cases but its just something I was told once when i was wishing my 2 weeks old baby would start sleeping more lol

My pretty princess wakes up at 5am sometimes. No biggy, she soon doses back off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->