sleeping through?

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
When did your LO's start sleeping through?

Hannah still gets up once a night (around 3-3:30 now) but she's usually asleep by 9:30 so she's sleeping a pretty good chunk of time. We discussed putting her to bed later so she sleeps through until 6-7 but Stan has to get up early and we don't want her to get into a habit of going to bed late. We figured eventually she'll start sleeping longer. Hopefully we aren't wrong :lol:

since about 4 weeks she was sleeping through. About 11-12 hours she has.
But when she is going through growth spurts she will wake up once for a feed :)

we put jack down at 10 and he wakes at 5 for a feed then sleeps till7

She is still very young to be expecting her to sleep through, usually 5-6 hours is regarded as sleeping through at that age.
Ewan has only just started sleeping through and he is 3 yrs old! some people are just lucky!!

at 5 weeks she started sleeping 10pm - 8am. That has gradually grown to 8pm - 8am!

She is still very young to be expecting her to sleep through, usually 5-6 hours is regarded as sleeping through at that age.
Ewan has only just started sleeping through and he is 3 yrs old! some people are just lucky!!

I really don't expect her to sleep through right now and am quite happy with the schedule she has :D Just curious to know what other people do :D

I wish Kieran slept as well as some of your babies :hissy:

He wakes up every 2-3 hours in the night still :dohh:

Chloe-marie has her awake time from bout 4pm till 10-11pm ish. During this time she cluster feeds. When she eventually does fall asleep, she sleeps till about 5am but she can still wake once in the night.

Chloe-marie has her awake time from bout 4pm till 10-11pm ish. During this time she cluster feeds. When she eventually does fall asleep, she sleeps till about 5am but she can still wake once in the night.

Hannah is a morning baby, she doesn't do well in the evenings, is overly tired and usually pretty cranky :lol:

The most Bren has ever slept at one time is 5 hours. Most nights he wakes between 2-3 times.

my LO usually sleeps from 10pm till 8am. Last night she slept ten till half 9! Lazy girl

xx

my LO usually sleeps from 10pm till 8am. Last night she slept ten till half 9! Lazy girl

xx

lucky you! I can't wait for that day, though I know when it happens I'll probably run to the crib to see if she's still alive :lol:

xx

lucky you! I can't wait for that day, though I know when it happens I'll probably run to the crib to see if she's still alive :lol:

That's why i have the angelsounds monitor with sensor mat :rofl: I couldnt cope anymore, i was going insane with paranoia.

But i did eventually still have to go check on her to make sure the monitor was still working lol

it seems to me that girls sleep through before boys?

Mikey was 5 weeks. But he went through bad patches.

Kalea slept 8pm-5am last night. That was fantastic!

The longest Rocco has slept is 5 hours but it's the early part of the night. Normally up at 3 or 4 for a feed then awake from 7-7.20am.

Sam tends to be asleep around 8 or 9 in the evening and then will usually be awake for a feed around 4 or 5am. Then he´ll sleep til about 7 or 8am. As he´s bottle fed we can take it in turns as to who gets up in the night, so we all get a reasonable amount of sleep. I can live with that at the moment.

The longest Rocco has slept is 5 hours but it's the early part of the night. Normally up at 3 or 4 for a feed then awake from 7-7.20am.

That's exactly the pattern Hannah's fallen into the last few days :D

Sam tends to be asleep around 8 or 9 in the evening and then will usually be awake for a feed around 4 or 5am. Then he´ll sleep til about 7 or 8am. As he´s bottle fed we can take it in turns as to who gets up in the night, so we all get a reasonable amount of sleep. I can live with that at the moment.

I've been lucky Stan's been getting up every night so I've slept from 10-6 to 7 for the last week :D

i really wish ali would sleep a good chunk at night time but he doesn't. sometimes he wakes up hourly. i have never seen him sleep longer than 2 hours straight. it is very tiring. i do hope things improve as we are both zombies at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->