Sleeping

sublime_ivy

Reaction score
les anyone have any advice on how to getmy boy to sleep in his bed. He is such a joy until you try to lie him in his bed. He just wakes up and cries. Also I was wondering if anyone knows how to curb the baby wanting feeding every hour to then have the baby just fall asleep. Thanks

Regarding the feeding. We did try a dummy when he went through this suckling to sleep stage a while go but he spat it out in disgust but then he is only used to my nipples. Now I feed as usual (BF) until he pulls off, wind him and then offer him more milk after 5 minutes. We now go 3 - 4 hours between feeds. He is too full to want to wake up and comfort suck lol!!

HTH X

Regarding the feeding. We did try a dummy when he went through this suckling to sleep stage a while go but he spat it out in disgust but then he is only used to my nipples. Now I feed as usual (BF) until he pulls off, wind him and then offer him more milk after 5 minutes. We now go 3 - 4 hours between feeds. He is too full to want to wake up and comfort suck lol!!

HTH X

great advice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"