Slightly confused

MissyMom

Mom to DD and TTC #2
Reaction score
So it seems like I had a positive OPK, then a negative one and then a positive one but maybe it is just my eyes?:shrug:

try this again

Attachments

• IMG2019.jpg
    IMG2019.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 14
That's similar to what happened to me, I had a positive, a negative followed by a positive. Now I think it's fading back to a negative:shrug:

So I do believe we're both ovulating, just the exact date of when it tricky. Fingers crossed for us both!

Attachments

• IMG_0986[2].jpg
    IMG_0986[2].jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
Missy, I too also had lots of positives which I posted above followed by a few more I didn't post. Yesterday afternoon I went in for a transvaginal ultrasound and they confirmed that I haven't ovulated yet, but I've got two large follicles that are ready to go soon so DH and I are going to keep bd'ing every other day in hopes of catching it. This may be happening to you as well, where your body has geared up to O and it just hasn't released the egg yet! Keep bd'ing as much as you can and stay hopeful!:thumbup:

Probably the same thing for me then. Kinda sucks though because I have strep throat right now :(

Probably the same thing for me then. Kinda sucks though because I have strep throat right now :(

How horrible, I hope you start feeling better soon. Maybe being sick is delaying ovulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->