Slightly low t and TTC?

DebDeb85

Reaction score
Good afternoon!
My husband and I are TTC for the first time. This is our 2nd month trying. I've been over thinking all of this, and have been concerned about infertility. My husband had slightly low t the last time he was tested (about a year ago)...it was on the low side of healthy. He has some stomach/food allergy troubles and has had some struggle with hormonal imbalance. I'm freaked out, as I have read online that low t and hormonal imbalance can cause male infertility.
Any feedback? Is it still possible that we can easily conceive?
We have not been to a fertility doctor and he hasn't had any kind of sperm count done.
Thanks for any help, advice, or encouragement!

Low testosterone is a cause of low sperm count ,there are natural supplements you can have him take to raise it , Maca helps balance hormones and raise sperm count https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...133492-anyone-tried-maca-low-sperm-count.html
and tribulus terrestris is helpful in raising sperm count and may raise testosterone.https://www.nutriline.org/article/99

Thank you! We may try those supplements.
Hubby and I chatted, and he may get testing after we try for another month or two. It's only month 2 of TTC for us!

My husband also has slightly low t, but we got pregnant. His dr is going to wait to put him on prescription treatment until we're done having kids because apparently it can effect fertility? Not sure why, but he did recommend an otc supplement, I think it was called like "high t" or something. He's also been drinking pure pomegranate juice in preparation for conceiving our second. We read its supposed to naturally increase sperm count and quality. Good luck!

Oooh great info! Thank you! And I'm so relieved to know that low t doesn't mean infertile (I thought that at first). Do you mind if I ask how long it took for you guys to conceive the first time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->