Slim Fast/Weight loss/Exercise.

Kians_Mummy

Mummy to Kian & an angel
Reaction score
So this time last year I weighed 10st 6lbs (between 66kg-67kg). I thought I was doing really well keeping the weight off then at the beginning of this year I weighed myself and I was 11st 9lb (74kg). I started to calorie cound & thought I was doing really well.

I joined the gym a week ago (on 23/3/13) and weighed myself to find I had gained again, I was now 12st 0.04lbs (between 76kg-77kg). I've been going to the gym every other day and inbetween I've been doing Zumba on the Kinect as well as calorie counting. Today (30/3/13) a week later I weighed myself to find I had lost weight & now weigh 11st 13.4lbs (lower end of 76kg) :happydance:

I was wanting to start the Slim Fast diet & was wondering if anyone on here had any experience with it?

Also what other diets/exercise could a mummy on a budget follow? I've just done my BMI & I'm classed as overweight for my height (5ft 7.3) and really not happy with my body :nope:

How many calories are u eating per day?it might not be enough for the exercise u are doing.
if u do slim fast u definitely won't be eating enough calories to exercise with.
have u taken ur measurements cause u might be loosing inches.

between 1200-1500 calories. Last time I took my measurements was almost a month ago I think. I keep forgetting too

id try uping ur cals to nearer 1700-1800 cals and see how u geton

Slim fast is a waste of time. The trouble with it is that once you start eating again you're quite likely to start putting out back on again.

I'd just eat healthily and avoid slim fast. It has no lasting results.

totally agree with pp ^

quick fix is exactly that, a quick fix

how do you calorie count? how many do you allow yourself and do you eat extra for excersise?

if you havent already i would pop onto my fitness pal where you can log everything and it will suggest how many calories you should eat according to how much excersise you do each day

Remember if you are building muscle it weighs more! X

I forgot I started this thread.
I stayed away from slim fast & any healthy food actually haha! I hadn't been to the gym in 10 days due to induction for work but still managed to lost 2.2lbs by eating less & more :). I've not calorie counted in those 10 days either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->