slimfast diet? anyone tried it?

Braylonsmummy

Reaction score
as the title says im just wondering if anyone had tried the slimfast diet, i would love to here your thought and opinions on it? thanks x

I used the tesco own version as was cheaper and i lost 3 1/2 stone on it...! Did it again for 3 months after i had lo and lost 1 1/2 stone... Can't be bothered at mo but im rubbish at diets and choosing the healthy option so for ne it works great...!

I've done it a few times and its worked for me. I find it a bit boring having the same sort of things every day though so its better as a quick fix rather than a long-term thing.

wow cant believe you lots so much on it, i deffo think im gonna give it a try x

I wouldnt bother, i was stunned to find a shake has more calories than a tin of soup :wacko: Interested in the Tesco one now though.

As I recall, the reason it "works" is because you're depriving your body greatly of calories, while filling it with sugar and junk. Check the ingredients... My husband gets the SlimFast Cookie Dough bars, as junk food when he wants something bad for him...

I found I lost weight with slimfast, but as soon as I stopped it piled back on plus more very quickly. I sometimes use it to kick start a diet to stop me planning yummy meals and then after 2 weeks go on a healthy eating diet, which fools my brain into thinking that I'm not on a diet anymore lol!

I love Slimfast shakes. My favorite was the cappuccino one, but I believe they discontinued it.

I haven't done the true slimfast diet, but I do on occasion replace one meal with the slimfast shake. It really does fill you up, but you need to get past the mental block of "I'm not eating something, I'm only drinking". I think for some people that is the tough part (my boyfriend just can't do it LOL).

Meal replacement shakes/bars etc are never going to help anyone sustain a reasonable weight loss

It's a quick fix, but ts not a permenant solution,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->