Slimfitting btp?

Kirstin

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any? Preferably pockets, I love blueberries but my LO is only 4 months and they seem pretty huge on him and I cant get any vests on when he has them on. :flower:

they're not Pockets, but i find my BG organics really slim fitting! :flower:

I was going to say BG Organics too, mine are the slimmest fitting nappy I own :D

Flips are my slimmest BTP but they aren't pockets :) It won't be long before the BB's fit snuggly x

my BB tbh, as said it shouldn;t be long before they fit well now. My nature babies stuffable too is pretty slim.

Ittis aren't btp though what are fuzzibunz or happy heinys like?

I'm one for the BG organics as well :) They fit under her normal clothes without having to go the next size up. But as ppl already said, it's not a pocket nappy. You could try using a hemp insert with your Blueberries. The onesize insert BB comes with is a bit bulky for a 4 mth old, I think.

I found the BG flips that I used today fab and slim fitting :D

i find happy heineys fairly slim. but bg flips are the neatest! bumgenious v3 now hes a bit bigger, huge when he was tiny! coolababys are quite neat too.

Ellie - are those coolababys the ebay ones? if they are what are they like?

Fuzzis aren't very slim, tbh. I'd say bg organics, flips and mini lalas.

my Fuzzi is one of my slimmest BTP pockets...i only use one of the inserts tho, they last us a good 3 or more hours so i dont use the other one:D defo recommend them :)

oo yea i forgot my fuzzi, that is pretty nice fit, not the trimest I own but also not the chunkiest. I get clothes over it no probs!

I've got one called Tirsokas. It's not BTP, but is the most amazingly slim nappy I've ever seen. It's got that breathable sports fabric inside instead of fleece, - I think it's called coolmax, and that's why it's so slim, and it dries so quickly it's amazing! I've got ellas house hemp inserts with it, which soak up loads without being bulky. It's a real show off nappy with hedgehogs on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->