Slimming for bump ~ month two! February

omg iv just been soo naughty, iv had like 7 pancakes smotherd in choc spread, damn shrove tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!

I had 5, although i did have them with fresh strawberries... lol x

I was lucky that my OH was at the gym yesterday evening and by the time he got back it was too late to make pancakes ;) xx

My OH was at work but i made some up for him lol

My OH had about 8 pancakes lol, some with nutella, some with sugar and lemon, some with Maple Syrup. I dont know how he didnt feel sick..

GRrrrrrr.
Well. I went three days. And my weight is still the same.
Been eating hardly anything. Guess it's plateau, but its made me realllly grumpy.
Plus i have a cold.
Plus im grumpy. lol.

Boooo.

Ahhhhhh snuggles for you.Just remembder staying the same is better than gaining.You cant be constantly losing losing losing all the time or you'll be the size of a pea by July xxx

Last night I ate a giant bar of chocolate and a whole BOX of Jaffa Cakes :cry: :cry:
OH bought them for me because he's an infuriating idiot (grrrrrrrrrrrr,but different story) so it would have been rude to not eat them
And I'm going for brunch with one of my friends in half an hour :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dont worry Jen, you are allowed treats now and again! Just be good over the rest of the week/weekend to make up for it :) x

Ok so yesterday my boobs finaly went ack to their normal size after af and this morning i wake up and there huge, bigger than they were last week just b4 af.
So tonight i went to fat club and iv put 2 and a half lb on in 2 weeks!

So i make that one and a quater lb in each boob!!! cos iv deffo lost weight every where else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->