Slimming for bump ~ month two! February

My weaknesses are anything carby!What is the Paul Mckenna diet?xx

ITs not really a !"diet" as such, more a way of thinking. there are four golden rules to follow, but i cant rmember them all lol. I taped it on from on living tv a few weeks ago. There is a book and a meditation cd that i got from asda for £7, i never used to believe in meditation, but the cd was fab, really relaxing!
simple things like, Eat when your hungry, Eat sensibly and Eat Conciously (like chewing more often and tuning into your body so that you know when your full rather than finishing the plate because u feel u have to)
he does a blindfold test, where u eat without looking at the plate and u finish when ur full. When u look at the plate and how much is left its shocking lol. xx

Hi, I am currently ttc but I'm also trying to lose weight because I suspect overweight is the reason why I'm not conceiving. It'd be nice to have a support network for us who are "dieting towards pregnancy". We could give each other support, tips, etc., on the weight loss issue.

I just started dieting seriously this week and I already weight a couple of lbs less (water weight most likely) but I need support because I know from past experience I don't have the discipline to do it alone.

Welcome Enid Le Fay, your more than welcome to join in :hugs:

Im grumpy today because i have eaten loads. Feeling like a bag of hormones. :(

Honestly. My Metabolism is fucked.
From all those years of ED's, it's now destroyed.

Yesterday - yes i ate more, but only like 1500cals max, under your RDA. And i put on 3lbs!??!?!
My body literally cannot process food properly anymore. I have damaged by body so so much. I wish all these young girls starving themselves could see what it does to you. :cry:

p.s - im not changing my ticker. it will upset me too much. lol

No don't change your ticker, it's probably only water or hormones or something!
And try not to beat yourself up too much, I know it's hard as I'm in a similar position but we'll get there! It's not about the past, it's all about where we go from here! :)
:hugs:

Drazic you should only weigh your self once a week!!! Any more and it f***S with you head even more. Your weight can fluxuate 6lb due to hormonal changes or even needing a poo can add 4lb!!

Yes you have put 3lb on but look at how mutch you have lost. Wayyyyyyy more than me

:hug:

try not to beat yourself up too much, if your feeling hormonal that can be enough to deal with alone. :hugs:

xxxx

Thanks so much girls. This is why i love this place. You keep me on the even keel!

I MUST stop weighing everyday. My new goal :hugs:

Pick a day and only weigh your self on that day and tell you OH to hide them inbetween. He can put them in the bathroom on the morning of that day and has to put them back before bed.

Great idea hun, thank you.
I dont want to get obsessive again, but you are so right. Seeing every weight fluctuation is just going to drive me loopy.

A few weeks ago at fat club one of the girls had maintained and the consulatant asked her if she knew why she had stayed the same, the girls said no but i realy need a wee. The consultant told her to go for a wee and get weighed again. Sure enough after her week she had lost a lb.

Strange isent it that needin a wee han make u a lb heavyer (sp?)

wow, it really is!
I drunk loads of water yesterday, that's probably all it is.
I love the way you call it 'fat club' :rofl:

Its a club i go to cos im fat lol

ooooooo i forgot to post this, im so pleased about it
For my 21 i paid a fortune for a dress and have only wore it that once so for zarasbaby's wedding ,im chief bridesmaid but since my birthday dress fits in with her theme she said she aint gettin me a dress when i have a prefectly good one in my wardrobe since im such a fussy cow with clothes (i realy am!) I havent wore it since september
so lastnight she was round trying on her 2nd dress for the evening do so i thourght i better go try mine on and its too big!!!!!!!! im going to have to get an aunt to take it in and theres still 8 weeks till the wedding so it could end up being realy big!!!!!!!!!!!
whoooooooo im happy can ya tell lol

Oh hunny, that's fantastic :D really chuffed for you.
Im worrying / hoping ill have to do the same with my wedding dress. Its not until June and it's still a little tight but by then it might be quite big :D

You must have lost to have the dress hanging off you. Congrats!!

iv lost 1 st 3 since the end of october.

I hope you dress is too big for you to lol(sounds an odd thing to say)
Iv just took my little bro to the park and all he did was run around, im shatterd.

Thats a good work out in itself!
Nice one on the loss hun, and thanks :)

He was 2 in december but hes a beast!!! His coat is a size 5-6 and he looks 4-5. When i take him down town all the old cows sorry i mean ladys say "Isent he too old to be in a buggy" HES 2 YA OLD COW! he still has a nap most afternoons alltho he wont today the bugger

Why do old people HAVE to get involved. Jeeze! I hate that! They always make comments when im with my little brother and sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->