Slimming for bump ~ month two! February

verry. I wanna get drunk cos im off work tomorra but only gave gin in and im not allowed to drink gin

Just wanted to say to katie that i agree with the others, only weigh yourself once a week or the natural fluctuations in weight from day to day will drive you mad :hugs: xx

On the plan im on ive been advised to not weigh myself until the end of every month, or every 3 weeks, because it can become obsessive and you should go by your clothes, e.g are they looser or tighter. Im the same as you Katy, im terrible with the scales! every morning im on them lol. I weighed myself on friday and now i have to wait 3 weeks till i weigh myself again....oh god. lol xx

i dont think i could go by my clothes it would anoyy me so much, with my jeans they will feel realy baggy and then ill wash them and they will be realy tight again.

i dont think i could go by my clothes it would anoyy me so much, with my jeans they will feel realy baggy and then ill wash them and they will be realy tight again.

:rofl: so true lozzy! I hate that, a few days of wearing them in and then they get all stiff again!

Yer you get all excited because they are hanging off you and then you wash them and u have to breath in to fasted them. Pain cos they you think you have put on.

I didnt weight myself this morning, so thats an up!
I feel all bloated and horrible. Seem to be retaining water like a biatch!
Grrrrr..

Yey well done drazic its a start as for the bloating drink more, daft isent it to stop our self retaning water uv got to drink loads.

Ohh, i havent heard that. Ill give that a try. Thanks hun :)

Are you starting again for March? I'd like to join then if i could! x

Yup, we will still be soldiering on!
More than welcome to join in :)

Not sure if its already been suggested but I find keeping a Food Diary on my pc really helps. Or you can write one in your diary. For example I had Fresh pineapple and a green tea for breakfast this morning and I felt good because I knew it was healthy and good for me.
It helps me see where im eating because im stressed or lonely (2 major factors in comfort eating) or if im eating purley because im hungry.
Just thought i'd share :)

I write it like this:

Breakfast:
Drinks:
Mood:

Lunch:
Drinks:
Mood:

Dinner:
Drinks:
Mood:

Snacks:
Drinks:
Mood:

Thanks for sharing.
I have found a winner today :D Poundland are going weightwatchers stuff, all different sauces. The natchos are lovely, with 0.3 grams sats and 70 odd calories - Even better is the sweet and sour sauce. 73 cals for half a pot and 0% sats :D Its really lovely though, very tasty and lovely veggies in it and great for a chinese craving! Im cooking it with quorn tonight and it looks super yum :D

I'll have to get myself into Poundland.I hardly ever go in there because its always so crowded but perhaps I shall venture in there tomorrow!
I made the best Thai curry last night.It was so yum.Just with quorn pieces,chopped tinned tomatos,a tin of pinneaple and some cayenne pepper.I dont know why its a Thai curry but I had it in a Thai restaurant once :shrug: xxxx

You should try it,its so yum.
Plus,its dead easy,just chuck it all in a saucepan and boil it up.Have it with brown rice to be dead healthy xxxx

Ooooo, im going to try that one.
The sweet and sour was delicious by the way. The sell by date is july 2010, so im going to by loads more :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->