Slimming for bump ~ months 3/4.March and April

jen1604

Reaction score
Ok WTT dieters we need to get our slimming for bump back on track.
As its nearly April anyway this can be the April thread too!
How are we all doing?
Ive been doing terrible and Ive put on about 4 pounds so that takes me to about 10 and a half stone(147lbs).So from now on the diet is back on!
xxxx

I'm actually not really on a diet - but I have cut out soda pop and it's amazing the difference that has made. I have lost about 5 pounds by doing that alone! I'm down to 121Lbs now. I know that doesn't sound like a lot...and I know it isn't...but for some reason on my frame it looks frumpy. I'd like to lose another 5-10Lbs before the bump.

So my advice: for starters soda pop! (or any other surgar loaded beverage). I also cut out potato chips too. That's probably helped as well. I don't deprive myself though - if I were feeling like a soda or chips, I'd get it. I just found that the longer I went without...the less I even wanted it!

Oh I hate cutting out crisps :( (potato chips) I love them so much.But I know it must be done xx

I'm doing crapply lol. Diet....what diet? haha.

Gonna start back again next week, after my Uni interview.

I put 5lb on in 3 weeks, lost a lb and a half but dident go lastnight so dont know if i lost this week. Still got no idea how much i wanna loose but i was thinking at least 6 stone.

I'm supposed to be loosing about 3 stone but it's not going great! Ah well, at least I can turn to chocolate.

hello, would love to join in as I have loads to lose. So, today I am going to have a pizza - just ordered it, but I am going to be making a food plan tomorrow to try and keep me on track and I think it would be really useful to have the support form you lot! Anyway, the pizza has just arrived so I will be back! ha! xx

Enjoy your pizza!

I think it's a good idea to have support from each other too. Like WW but cheaper!

I was suppose to be loosing 11lb and toning up so as although i am not overweight i just want to feel better and healthier! so far i have lost 2lbs! thats all
xx

Well, in the grand scale of things I've done well. Lost and maintained 30lbs, but now just keep losing and gaining, up and down.
Im determined to lose the extra stone and a half before the wedding, taking me into a healthy BMI. I think the first half stone should go pretty quick, and its mainly food and water weight from eating crap and beer, but after that it gets harder.

BUT I will stick at it from now. I have told OH if he keeps relenting to my suggestions for bad food I will leave him. Then I won't need to worry about the wedding dress :)

ok, so pizza all out of the way. Tomorrow is a day of sorting. I need to sort out so much in my life, my house is a tip and my diet is rubbish! I know it's all interlinked so I think if I can have a spring clean this weekend it will help me get in the right frame of mind of weight loss! I have just over 5 months till we start TTC so got lots of work to do.

Will keep you posted with how it all goes - good luck everyone, we can do it! x

Yay, that half stone was all water weight. :happydance:

Just a stone to go, and I AM going to stick to it this time. I have had my break, my metabolism has caught up so I don't actually put on loads of weigh if I have a day off. Just got to go for it now.

I have a lot of weight to lose (about 6 stone :( ) so I've joined weightwatchers. I have lost 9lb in 4 weeks but I've been so bad this week I couldn't face going this morning (I know that's very naughty!). I'm determined to get back on track this week, I want to have lost 2 stone by June, 4 stone by Sept and 6 stone by christmas! x

Wow, you girls are doing a great job, I'm losing weight and on a diet since january as I want to be slim so everyone can notice the bump when the time comes, if that makes any sense... Also to feel fab of course. I have lost 4 and a half kilos (which is about 9lbs) and my trick is to follow the Athkins diet as much as possible staying off carbs. I found that cutting down drastically was hard so I've now decided to cut down mon - fri and allow little treats weekends. That doesn't mean stuffing my face of course but I do taste chips, soda pops and dessert if necessary... It seems to be working and even though the scale doesn't seem to be moving lately, I do find my clothes are baggier and that means I must be turning the fat into muscle (which is heavier) as I'm going to a very tough aerobics class twice a week for and hour... I hope it helps you guys towards our joint goal: trim and slim!! Also looking good in a bikini this summer gives me hope!

Well done girlies!Seems a lot of us are doing really well. :hugs:
I have been eating all weekend (munch munch munch) but been walking lots too!So hopefully I might lose a teeny tiny bit of weight xxx

Yummmm, I have a strawberries and cream lolly. :happydance:
Oh and a vodka and fruit shoot.

Iv been a good girl tonight and had a bowl of grapes, raspberrys and strawberrys.

Iv been a good girl tonight and had a bowl of grapes, raspberrys and strawberrys.

so healthy hun! lol
I havent eaten much today i just dont feel right and certainly not up for eating! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->