Slimming for bump ~ months 3/4.March and April

I felt like gettin a skinny cow icecream, they are only 87 calories but im tryng to be good as i want to get as much of as i can befor my cuz wedding in 3 weeks.

AH, I am doing okay I guess. The pounds are not dissappearing but I did cut out fast food and have been trying to be "good." I've been at the gym 4 days per week, eating better, but the weight is sticking. Hopefully it will drop soon! I woud like to lose 15 pounds by June, haha, we shall see...

I bloody love those skinny cow ice creams. yummm.

Im struggling, we were supposed to be joining a gym so id have more motivation but now we cant afford it, due to some unexpected bills coming our way! Im gutted, March was a bit of a crap month, altho I think I lost 3lb lol.
Im a terrible comfort eater!

AF arrived today so im sure i'll weigh more with feeling bloated and things this week, so im not gonna weigh myself till end of next week!

April is a new start for me and OH together, we are borrowing an exercise bike from a relative so that i can still do some exercise, because next week im having a toe operation and wont be able to wear shoes for 3 months, only flip flops! Gutted :(

Aww hun, dont feel bad, your health is more important and 4lbs is still a loss. :hugs:

I lost another lb, only 11lbs to go. :happydance:

Im struggling, we were supposed to be joining a gym so id have more motivation but now we cant afford it, due to some unexpected bills coming our way! Im gutted, March was a bit of a crap month, altho I think I lost 3lb lol.
Im a terrible comfort eater!

AF arrived today so im sure i'll weigh more with feeling bloated and things this week, so im not gonna weigh myself till end of next week!

April is a new start for me and OH together, we are borrowing an exercise bike from a relative so that i can still do some exercise, because next week im having a toe operation and wont be able to wear shoes for 3 months, only flip flops! Gutted :(

3lb is still a good loss hon!More than I lost..
You'll have to get yourself to Accessorize and buy yourself some gorgeous flip flops to make yourself feel better :hugs:

I,on the other hand,am slightly lacking motivation.
Guess what I had for breakfast?Pringles.
This is exactly why Im not losing the weight xx

I,on the other hand,am slightly lacking motivation.
Guess what I had for breakfast?Pringles.
This is exactly why Im not losing the weight xx

lol Sounds like something i'd eat!
I made chocolate rice krispy cakes yesterday, i made about 30 with the idea of giving them out to family, but most of them have suddenly decided to start diets over the weekend and now im left with them all! OH is in his element, and ive had 3 today already.... oops!

But Jen, you don't neeeeddd to lose weight - you are so gorgeous as you are Missus! But, as I know you want to lose a few lbs, i'll come liberate the pringles from you :p

Ummm.. Rice Krispie cakes :D

Hello ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join you. I've decided to be productive while WTT and get to a more healthy weight.

Hi Vesta!Of course we dont mind,welcome welcome!
Drazic,you are so sweet.I know Im not very overweight but Im still a stone (maybe even a stone and a half now) heavier than before I got pregnant and it upsets me :(
I am managing to get out and about more and do more walking though so hopefully that'll help xxx

I managed to kind of get back on track. I hadn't weighed myself for ages, but i know mid Jan i was 12st6 and now i'm 11st :)

ETA: I just used a BMI calculator and I'm back into a healthy range, 24.5 :D :D :Dxx

I managed to kind of get back on track. I hadn't weighed myself for ages, but i know mid Jan i was 12st6 and now i'm 11st :)

ETA: I just used a BMI calculator and I'm back into a healthy range, 24.5 :D :D :Dxx

Hooray for you :happydance: Well Done :) x

Ive lost 2 pounds this week. So in 3 weeks altogether ive lost 9 pounds!:happydance:

Woop woop!youre all doing so well xx

Ive lost 2 pounds this week. So in 3 weeks altogether ive lost 9 pounds!:happydance:

Yay! Well done! x

That's great news! well done you ! x

Nice one girls!

I have had a rubbish day today. Wine and chocolate and crisps. Boo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->