Slimming for bump ~ months 3/4.March and April

Well done Lozzy :)

I don't expect to lose tomorrow, I'm just really hoping I haven't gained tomorrow.

Wine + Katie = bad idea.

I'm lucky, i don't really like wine. Or alcohol in general xx

I wish I didn't! Would make life much simpler.
I didn't gain any weight though, which I'm chuffed about.
Only 10lbs to go!

For some reason, my tummy has swollen like a balloon today. And TMI ALERT - retaining water really bad.
Stupid implant. Keeps making me all..weird.

Drinking water helps with retaining water?
Umm, that makes sense actually :) thanks :)

It's the end of my first week and I've lost one pound. It's not much but at least it's in the right direction!

It's the end of my first week and I've lost one pound. It's not much but at least it's in the right direction!

Vesta if you loose a lb a week in a year you will have lost 4 stone.

No idea what's going on with me atm.

Sat i weighed 11st.
Sun i weighed 11st5
Mon i weigh 11st2

Maybe that's why i shouldn't weigh myself everyday xx

Vesta,a pound is a good loss.I think thats the amount healthcare people say you should lose a week isnt it?xx
Katy,a good example of why you should weigh once a week :rofl: Im guilty of it too though.Infact I probably weigh myself more like 3 times a day.xxx

No idea what's going on with me atm.

Sat i weighed 11st.
Sun i weighed 11st5
Mon i weigh 11st2

Maybe that's why i shouldn't weigh myself everyday xx

nooo dont do that! :dohh:
Once a week or once a fortnight is the best thing to do, your weight fluctuates every day, due to bloating and water retention, weighing everyday doesnt motivate you ro make u feel any better. Pick a day once a week to do it, or if u go to a slimming club use that day and dont do it any other days.
x

This is one of the WTT conditions I have finally met. I have lost 3 stone and have a bmi of 24 even though I want to lose a bit more. All my support to those wanting to slim for pregnancy, its not easy, but worth it for you and your future bubi

Okay - so I seem to have taken a step backwards. My belly is flabby today and I just feel uncomfortable. I haven't played squash in a week, it snowed again yesterday so that gives me a great excuse not to run. Gah! I was doing so well for a while there. 10 pounds before July. Doubtful.

hey everyone - how are you all doing? Hope the weight loss and exercise is going well :D

I have lost 6lb now in my first 2 weeks at slimming world, not been very good with the exercise though, so gotta get that sorted!! xx

hey everyone - how are you all doing? Hope the weight loss and exercise is going well :D

I have lost 6lb now in my first 2 weeks at slimming world, not been very good with the exercise though, so gotta get that sorted!! xx

Well done hunni thats brill.
Erm diet? what diet? Couldnt say no to all those easter eggs :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->