Slimming for bump ~ months 3/4.March and April

hey everyone - how are you all doing? Hope the weight loss and exercise is going well :D

I have lost 6lb now in my first 2 weeks at slimming world, not been very good with the exercise though, so gotta get that sorted!! xx

Well done hunni thats brill.
Erm diet? what diet? Couldnt say no to all those easter eggs :rofl:

haha - no - I was surprised at my 1lb loss this week with the easter eggs I have eaten! ha!! There's always next week xx

Hello ladies,
can i join you? a few people recommended this thread on a thread i wrote introducing myself, but for those of you who didn't read my thread i'll introduce myself, i've come to wtt from the ttc as i was ttc but have decided that it is healthier for both me and future baby if i lose some weight 1st, i need to lose 98lb's but i know i can't wait that long to start ttc again i'm way too impatient so i've made a deal with myself to get to half of that (49 lbs) which is what i was when we conceived our 2nd son and i didn't have any health problems in that pregnancy so thats my goal, so i've joined slimming world, i'm currently in my 2nd week and last week i lost 4lb's so only 45lb's to go.
Well done to everyone on your weight losses and good luck with getting to your goal x

hey berniep - of course you can join us :) Good luck on getting to your goal xx

Well ladies after the week i've had i think i've put my 4lb's back on i really need to try harder i'm dreading weigh in on tuesday x

aww - don't worry - try and be as good as you can tomorrow and at least that will make the gain not as big. And just remember that will come off again - you'll be ok. It's just one week, so don't worry too much xx

I just need to keep thinking of the end results a beautiful little baby x

exactly - the chocolate (or whatever your naughty food is) is no where near as precious as what a baby is - we need to remember that any time we're tempted by all this food!! xx

Tell me about it i just need to focus, still not got back on track i'm so bad x

We bought a wii fit on Friday, in the hope that it might motivate me to do a bit more exercise a week, so far ive done 195 minutes on it and lost 6lb... just over the weekend lol. x

Hiya, can I join in? Right now I'm the same weight as I was when I got preggo with my first. But my problem was my DDD breasts became J's (yeah, crazy huh? Did you even know there was a such thing?) and my back and shoulders hurt so bad I wasn't able to breast feed for more than 3 months before I gave up because I needed my breasts to go back down to normal. SO, that being said, I want to lose 40 lbs by August before we TTC our 2nd. That way maybe I'll have better luck with the breast issue. I've lost 22 lbs since the middle of January to get to this weight so I should just be able to step it up a notch and lose another 40 by August. I've been working out and I hope to keep working out while preggo this time around.

We bought a wii fit on Friday, in the hope that it might motivate me to do a bit more exercise a week, so far ive done 195 minutes on it and lost 6lb... just over the weekend lol. x

Wow - well done, that's fab!!

Hey Kimberley - defo can join us! Wow, you've done well losing 22lb. I wanna lose loads by the time I TTC in September, so hopefully we can all motivate each other!

My weigh day tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it this week :)

Congrats bigbloomers on the 6lb loss that is great x
Hi Kimberly my boobs got bigger with each pregnancy but they never went back down again just carried on getting bigger at the moment they are 40HH and as i struggled to get a maternity or nursing bra to fit when they were EE's and FF's i'm not looking forward to them getting bigger in another 3rd pregnancy i'll just have to invest in a pair of hammocks lol x
Well ladies i chickened out of going to weigh in, but i am going to try and do it myself at home in future its cheaper that way and if the weight doesn't come off then i can't have a baby so that should motivate me enough to try my hardest x

I've got 7 months to lose a stone
=]

Two pounds a month? lol
That actually seems easy now I've wrote it down
But I'm so lazy

Once I've had my last exam 20th May
Straight back to the gym!!
Yay!

=D

Good luck Carla15 you'll do it especially if your going to the gym you'll be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->