slimming tablets online????

bumps_a_daisy

Reaction score
Im in such a all time low i need to loose weight before xmas so my OH mum and sister dont make fun of me.
Im sick of being this fat!
Is this risky?
has anyone done it before?

If i was buying them online i'd make sure it's from a well known place like boots.com or holland and barrett etc. I wouldn't worry what they think, i know its easier said that done but if you really do want to lose weight then eat more healthy things like fruit/wholegrain bread etc and walk alot. xxxxx

Before we were TTC i did alot of research into Acai berry suppliments and i was going to go for them but you cant take them while pregnant and as im hoping to get pregnant i thought it wouldnt be good for me right now.

Maybe do a little research into them. I will be taking them after i have had a baby and finished breast feeding x

diet pills on line can be fake.. be very careful
they can also be expensive
they are not a quick fix and you won't lose lots of weight in a healthy way : (

you've got 3 weeks you could lose 1/2 stone in a HEALTHY way
lots of fruit and veg, grilled lean meat/fish, water water water and walking

I am against diet pills unless supervised by a GP
some on line pills can be amphaetamine based VERY dangerous

lots of luck
x

avoid all together regardless where they are from

your body doesnt need pills to loose weight what your body clock is for.

if want any help feel free to pm me, ive lost 69lb this year mainly by myself :)

Slimming tablets are either amphetamines (not good) or they don't work. Maybe another way is better - are you really that overweight - you dont look it in your photo :)

https://lmtf.lilypie.com/PfARp1.png
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttad007.aspx

I've just lost 6lbs just by changing what I'm eating. I signed up to myfitnesspal.com and I've found it helps soo much!

I wouldn't suggest going down the diet pill route.. they generally don't work.. Just a way of getting money out of desperate people

after i had my 1st son i was 17st and couldnt hardly move with the pain i was in with it. So i went online and found Reductil it stoped me wanting the wrong food and not feeling hungry at all really (i know some people will say its bad its wrong but every 1 is diff) any way i lost 6st 7lbs in a yr and felt grat and it stayed off (untill i got preg agane lol). I find it really hard to lose weight and iam trying so hard now with out getting pills but it looks like i may get them agane.

diet pills are a load of poo! If you want to get a permanent weight loss just eat sensibly and exercise. But if you do go for the pills please be careful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->