Slimming world advice please :)

lol well I am glad you look so good in clothes. Everyone I have told about SW said Oh well done you for doing that.
Id just say Thanks but losing my preggo weight is cheaper than buying a whole new wardrobe ;)

My MIL was terrible with the comments she started saying I didn't need to lose weight blah blah then halfway through started saying I'm wasting away and to stop and NOW she shows off to her friends about MY weight loss. Oh and the latest is that after 8 months of her comments she now wants to join SW!

Bad day foodwise, put on a little party for LO, my friends kids (a fellow SWer) and my nephew and ended up eating lots of naughty food. Feeling a bit sick now but will pull it back before Wednesday eeeek

I didn't mean it to sound big headed lol. I honestly do not look good, I think people just don't realise that its actually quite an issue as I'm always in really baggy clothes. And they make me feel stupid with their comments!
Had my spag Bol but I'm still trying to figure out what the syns were as I can't find the sauce on the app! Hopefully not to bad as I've eaten it now lol.

Waiting for a doctor to call me back as my little ones rash has got really bad :-(
Looks like we will be heading off to the out of hours docs some time tonight!
Its so horrid to see her itching so bad

Kate your MIL sounds weird lol. Hope she is otherwise not too difficult?
And when you say you will pull it back before Wednesday, do you mean for a weigh in? Do you still go?

Nicki you didn't sound big headed at all! :hugs: I was laughing cause it is so unlikely for anyone to say that to me and I would not get offended but probably think they need glasses or they are big fat liers lol.
Sorry your little one still has such a bad rash. No idea still what is causing it?

No haven't a clue! I've just put a picture up on my rash thread from today, its awful. Her skin feels like sandpaper!
She is so uncomfy and barely sleeps through crying and itching, I can't imagine how she must feel!

Oh sounds awful poor poppet have you considered an antihistamine to help ease itching?

Mil has been difficult a LOT in the past, I have now learnt to let pretty much everything she does/says go.

Yes Wednesday is weigh day, I will still go as the group is fab and I definitely think it's great motivation to stay on track....plus food tasting next week mmmmmm lol

I looked at the pics and it looks so painful! Poor little thing! :(

Yeh I've got her on piriton but she can only have it twice a day because of her age but its not enough, it wears off after 3-4 hours so its only giving relief for 8 out of 24 hours. Still waiting for the doctor to call, she is asleep on the sofa but I don't want to put her to bed incase they want me to take her down!

Oh I've just read back a couple of posts and noticed you've got a thread on it already oops! I will go read that ; )

Bless her hate it when the littles get sick :(

Well today I was planning on a good walk round the shops and a stroll up the high street but that was scupperd as the doctor didn't call back till 5am and we went down at 11, then there was over an hours wait as they were behind, so by the time I got out and went and collected my eldest from nannies house it was 1pm and we had not had lunch yet! So shops got missed today.
Finally got some answers and treatment for tori, she has Scarlett fever and has been suffering all week as the doctor mis diagnosed her the first time! Also possibly infected a few people along the way as we have seen both my sisters this week and they both have children, she also went to nursery on Friday as we didn't think she was contagious! :-/ have to break the news to them Monday!
How's everyone's weekend planned?
I've got some gammon in the fridge so thinking I might have that tonight with salad and egg and tomorrow is a chicken roast!

I just saw it on your other thread! My goodness your poor LO! Thank golly they can now treat her properly!

Yesterday I miscounted my syns completely and went SOO overboard that I cannot have any today. What happened was that my lovely OH cooked for me and I asked him the syns and he said 4 and I just assumed that was for the whole recipe (a broccoli bake) but it turns out that it was 4 per portion and I had the lot cause I didn't eat it as a side dish but as the whole meal. So that is 16 syns!! I wanted to die cause I also had my Freddo AND a Starbucks cappuccino! WAH! I see this is going to be a week of no loss again at best :cry:. I will try and be good and do 2/3 superfree and 1/3 free to compensate but am not hopeful :(

You may be able to get it back by weigh in day if your good till then. Fingers crossed!

How is everyone doing?

Not much exciting going on here. I'm looking up recipes, so far I want to do the cheesy broccoli bake and find an easy curry I can make?

I lost 1lbs, not fantastic but better than I feared. But I have to go to Switzerland for a day tomorrow and I am worried that I will eat stuff I shouldn't like chocolate lol. It is only for 24 hours though so hopefully I am not going to go overboard.
Apart from that I am ok really, how is your LO? I hope the rash is heaps better already?
xx

Well done, I googled like everyone said last week 1lb and was really amazed at just how much it is.

My tori is much better thanks, she is still itching and its still there but only if you touch her, you can't see it anymore she just feels all bumpy!
I have just seen an advert on tv for KFC and they now sell brownies, I could eat a tonne right now! I'm so desperate for chocolate!! I can't have any because I think it will make me want it more if I had a bit!!

Are you getting AF? I always want chocolate then! But I had 8 giant chocolate buttons as my syns treat today (apart from the semi skimmed milk in 2 coffees at playgroup :wacko: and the Caffe Nero cappuccino). But I think in future I will invest more points into chcolates and less into coffees lol
btw I got my xmas book today and it looks AMAZING!! There is a syn free pannacotta in there that I am dying to try out!

No that's next week and then I will want it even more!! Lol.
Oh yeah, I forgot about mine, I got it last week but came in and put it away and haven't looked at it! Will have a look through tomorrow and I need to finish the magazine I started reading.

I added banana and strawberry to a muller light this morning! Yummy! I've just had another one, its made it more like a nice dessert for me now.

sounds great, banana is always yummy in yoghurt or even on bread on top of quark with a tiny bit of cinnamon!

Hope everyone is well?
I'm weighing in tonight, fingers crossed for my half a stone :-/
Bailey are you ok? Haven't seen you for a while.

Fingers crossed nicki good luck.

Another 1/2 on so this week shall be working to get that off so I'm bang on target again.

Taster evening last night and I NEED to get the recipe for cinnamon swirls, weetabix cake, banana and cous Cous cake mmmmm sooo goood :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->