Slimming World - Anyone attend class whilst pregnant?

lucylu79

Reaction score
If so how did you find it?

I'm struggling with the concept of paying because i'm gaining weight whilst pregnant and when I told my cons I was thinking of leaving and returning once the baby was born and I got the spiel of how the support I will get will be more than someone who's not pregnant and that's why i'm paying.

Thing is, it's not really about the money, i'm lucky enough to be a shift worker so I only went twice a month before, it's more like the whole coming home after work, cooking for ds and preparing tea for hubs and I, bit of housework/laundry and then flaking out in the bath and relaxing for the evening once ds is in bed, not doing all of that, skipping my bath (!!!) and going out at 7pm.

But am I being unreasonable? Should I make more of an effort, it is in my best interests really. I don't have to stay to class each time I go, fact is the idea of staying and listening to everyones loses/gains is not going to benefit me, just make me tired for the next day - I won't get home until 8.45/9 and these days i'm in bed by 8 some nights!

I've had my little rant, I just want someone to either have been through it and tell me it was worth it, or are there any cons out there willing to give me their side of the story?:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->