Slimming World Diet - Anyone??

I joined slimming world again last week and was introduced to the extra easy. Of all the people I've spoke to who done it they don't reckon much to it! They don't lose as much as what they normally lose.

I have done a mixture of red and green last week and I lost 4lb (despite a weekend in London too!!) xx

Thats fab. Well done.

I maintained this week.. which is good hopefully I'll be able to lose again next week.

Geees I am joining on Monday and I am confused already lol hopefully getting the packs etc will throw more light on it.

Honestly I is really easy to get your head around... but you do need to sit down for a while and read them..

How are we all doing? I missed this weeks weigh in... and had a rubbish week. Well that will teach me to go on holiday?

I'm going to join on Thursday, I'm fed up of looking and feeling like a big fat blob, got loads to loose though :( wish I hadn't eaten like a pig when I was pregnant!

Yes Mrs Bop I know what you mean... But this is fab because you can still eat like a pig! :rofl:

i joined slimming world last tues first weighinin two days!!

hey ladies would you ind if i joined you all? you all seem to be having good experiences at slimming world and i need to get my butt into gear and sort my weight out :thumbup: congrats to all of you on your weight loss

More the merrier, easier to swap ideas for foods :)

Well I put on a pound :( teach me to go easy on holiday about it!!

i'm a slimming world veteran, on the four seperate occasions i've joined i've lost a total of 4 stone. each time i left for various reasons and put back on the weight i had lost previously.
as i cant afford to join i've been looking through my most recent books and i've decided to start again but on my own not at group.
i hope you don't mind me joining this hopefully we can support each other :happydance:
i'll weigh myself in the morning and put a ticker on my posts.

i'm a slimming world veteran, on the four seperate occasions i've joined i've lost a total of 4 stone. each time i left for various reasons and put back on the weight i had lost previously.
as i cant afford to join i've been looking through my most recent books and i've decided to start again but on my own not at group.
i hope you don't mind me joining this hopefully we can support each other :happydance:
i'll weigh myself in the morning and put a ticker on my posts.

just saw that you can't afford to join - did you know that your doctor can do a referral to any slimming class of your choice for you and the NHS pays for it - you get 12weeks worth of vouchers. They will then pay for the next 12 weeks after that if you have lost a certain amount of weight in the first 12weeks and this continues once you lose weight. This is what I'm doing - joined last week.

Oh btw can I join you girls too please?

Hi all - can I join in too............been going to SW since July and lost 1st 8lb so far doing extra easy but am starting to struggle - winter is here and want comfort food, etc! Weigh-in in the morning :wacko:

I've slipped off the scales! whoops.

I stopped going because I can't afford it, I can't get the doctor to give me vouchers because my BMI isn't that high.

I will get back on the horse so to speak, better day for food today too!

hi donna 35, I've tried that with g.p. and because they have their own weight loss programme, they don't do the referral scheme, I did put myself on the waiting list for the weight loss programme and was on 4 months and never got started so bit annoyed but I shall plow on, on my own but with the support of you girlies :happydance:
not a bad first day but every time i start on sw my mind goes mad and wants so much food it's nuts :dohh: yet for past few weeks been not eating huge amounts and have coped with that quite well, must be because I know I can eat loads on sw and lose weight.

:wave: hi all, so how has everyone been getting on this week,if it's any consellation I've been doing crap, first day was ok then got a bit of bad news fell off the wagon and done my usual eating cos I was stressed :dohh:

I've realised that planning is the key so I've rearranged all cupboards, fridge and freezer so I know what I've got, I've been through my slimming world recipe books and picked things I like to eat so I'm making the list tomorrow and going shopping for the week to start tuesday so hopefully will be posting a big loss the following week :happydance:

How's everyone doing so far? I've lost 4.5pounds in the first week which is good but have a long way to go. Need to get off my ass and start exercising too to shift more of it...

hello girlies, going ok so far this week but it's taking a really long time to get used to the taste of sweetner again, I hate the aftertaste especially as it makes me thirsty, really hate the aspartame based ones for drinks but most of the sweetners are this so I'll have to get used to it I suppose, no pain no gain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->