~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Wow, there are so many of us! Loving it :happydance:

Well.. the chocolate cravings set in today. Oh my gosh, I was a sorry sight, wandering around Tesco trying to find the chocolate with the lowest syns :blush:
In the end I went for a Starbar.. which is probably my daily allowance and more! :dohh: Oh well, it's out of my system now :lol:

Hope everyone is doing well! Good luck for the weigh-in Jade! Hope you have a big loss :D

Hey A new home....

Im Jade

Start weight 16st 10lb
My 1st weigh in i put on 2lbs and i was gutted i had done so well with the eating no crap i done SW recipes.... but i think/hoping it was just my body getting used to the new diet... (on EE btw)...
My next weigh in is today and i am shitting it excuse the swearing... cos i think i havent lost again and will gain again... i hate weigh in... I've been so good and i hope it will pay off...

I dont really have a goal weigh you it fit pre preg clothes will be great...

xxx

Good Luck today MJ, fingers crossed you have lost today:hugs:

I have the same sort of fears, I'm constantly worried I'm going to follow the plan and work out 3 days a week and do zumba twice a week and I'm not going to lose weight.....I dont know why, think it really got to me only losing 1lb last week:cry: Plus, the witch hasn't shown up yet so It cant have been down to her visit being iminent. I'm hoping like crazy for a loss of 2 lbs at least this week:winkwink:

I do just dance on the wii most days and walk the dog... my witch is due any day soon too so hopefully she wont affect me too much at weigh in... I was totally gutted that i put on... i am hoping to loose bout 2lb today... :flower:
xx

Just got back from swimming with Leo, my mate and the two kids she minds and I ate a flapjack in the cafe, brought the packaging home to look up syn value and for a 90g bar its 22 syns, mine was 120:dohh: Bad girl! I didnt think it would be so much!
SW should bring out a syn calculator app on iphone, it was stop me over synning!

Jac- WOWSER! That's a lot of syns for 1 flapjack isnt it?! ah well bet u enjoyed it an its done now. Just cut down a bit over the next few days and im sure u will be fine ;-)

I should of gone out with my friend tonight but she has cancelled so its another nite in on my own in front of the box :-( i have just made a syn free chicken curry and im boiling my rice now so gonna have that for tea :) Glad the soaps are on tonight and probs watch a film from my laptop to occupy myself. DH is home tomorrow! yaaay xxx

Hi ladies can i join here in the new home xx

I havent been doing it for very long but i did do it last year but i didnt stick to it. now i have more of a reason to. Got to lose the weight 24lbs FS wants so i can start Clomid so here goes. xx

Becci (Becci_boo86) - started 12.1.2011
Starting weight - 14st 5lbs
Short Term Goal -12st 5lbs
Long Term Goal - 11st
Current weight 13st 13lbs

thanks xx

Add me please i'm Anne-Marie :thumbup:

Start weight 10.8
Current 9.13
Goal: 8.6 ( will see how i feel at that )

I'm on the extra easy plan, started last sat, and yesterday i was 4lb down, Stood on the scales this morning, and i'm only 3lb down now grrrrrrr :shrug:. not sure why as ive been good all week, not gunna weigh myself daily

Can't say i have jac, if anything all that fruit and veg is doing wonders :shy:

Beauty- your weight can fluctuate by 5lb during the day, so just go by your weekly weigh in so u dont get despondent ;-) a Dr on the tv said that last nite. I am only going to weigh on a fri morning now and not during the wk and then i knw my loss is accurate xxx

Holy moly - my tiny Starbar was 13.5 syns! I think I'll make a list of acceptable emergency chocolate bars - can't be doing that again! :dohh:

Holy moly - my tiny Starbar was 13.5 syns! I think I'll make a list of acceptable emergency chocolate bars - can't be doing that again! :dohh:

:haha::haha::haha:

Dont knw why but that proper made me giggle. haha x

Here is a lil list of choc/sweets under 10 syns for you:winkwink:

Curly wurly- 6.5 syns
Fruit pastilles- 0.5 syn each
swizzles/matlow rainbow drops 28g- 4 syns
Cadbury flake- 8.5 syns
Jaffa cakes- 2.5 syns each
Asda fondant fancies- 5 syns each
swizzles refresher bar 20g- 4 syns.

xxx

Ooh thank you!! I shall be copying that out and putting it in my purse, hehe :happydance:

Ok... so today I had a mullerlight, apple, salad, 2 slices of wholemeal bread, a jacketpotato and some cheese .... just fruit for dinner, feel like a pig! x

^ That sounds like a decent days diet hun ;-)

I have had...

x1 fuji strawberry milk shake
2 choc weetabix with warm semi skimmed milk
syn free chicken curry with rice
muller light yogurt
x1 btl budweiser
x1 apple and x1 banana

So iv eaten well today! lol. Glad tho cos i enjoyed my tea xxx

ive had loads today!

2 satsumas
mullerlight and apple
veg soup
alpen bar
2 quorn sausages
brocoli
sprouts
sweetcorn
rice!

Got to have my other alpen bar for my HEB :)

to work out syns, 1 syn is approx 20calories worth so a 100 calorie chocolate bar has 5syns.

few more:
Mini Wham Bars 1.5 syns
Butterkist Toffee Popcorn, 30g 6.5 syns
Fox's Mini Rings, 25g 6 syns
Mini Oreos, 25g 6 syns
Cadbury Brunch Breaks, 23g 5.5 syns
Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons, 15g 3.5 syns
Cadbury Curly Wurly, 15g 3.5 syns
Cadbury Twirl, 22g 6 syns
Milky Way Magic Stars, 12g 3.5 syns
Dairy Milk, 15g 4 syns
Cadbury Chomp, 12g 3 syns
Cadbury Fudge, 13g 3 syns
Cadbury Caramel, 16g 4 syns
Starburst, 16g 3.5 syns

xxx

Aw cheers for the syn treats above! I ended up with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and bovril for dins.... mmmmm x

:haha::haha::haha:

Dont knw why but that proper made me giggle. haha x

Here is a lil list of choc/sweets under 10 syns for you:winkwink:

Curly wurly- 6.5 syns
Fruit pastilles- 0.5 syn each
swizzles/matlow rainbow drops 28g- 4 syns
Cadbury flake- 8.5 syns
Jaffa cakes- 2.5 syns each
Asda fondant fancies- 5 syns each
swizzles refresher bar 20g- 4 syns.

xxx

Thanks for that, as the list i have.. it only gives me chocolate 10syns or more x

Hello Ladies....

Hope your all well!!!
I lost 3.5lbs!!!
I thought they said 3 quarters of a lb... wasnt till i read my book that i actually realized i lost 3.5lbs!! I am well happy with that result!

Loving the syn list for chocolate.. a copy shell be going in my purse!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->